Why does vegan muscle building diets get so memed?

Why does vegan muscle building diets get so memed?
Things like lentils etc are high in protein

Attached: Vegan-Obst-Gemuese-Adobe-Stock-119451803 (1).jpg (1280x853, 294.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hJNF2_dCWkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it doesnt work you stupid faggot. Go be a malnourished goblin somewhere else.

estrogenic

because theyre suboptimal

youtu.be/hJNF2_dCWkg

Every vegan I have met has been skinny 2 of whom bordered on emaciated, every vegan bodybuilder uses artificial supports (vast quantities of isolates and supplements). On the real evidence I have seen it seems retarded.

lentils are high in protein....for a plant
unprocessed real meat blows plantshit out of the water every time

its not retarded if you do it right
its more expensive, more easy to make a mistake
and the same end results could be achieved through normal healthy diet
and cutting the junk-shit out

maybe it IS retarded.
however, i still think people should do 1 season per year where they are mostly vegan just to notice what they are doing to their bodies on a daily basis

Enjoy farting up a storm.

>its not retarded if you do it right
oh fuck off, such a shitty defence
If your diet requires an obscene amount of planning and fake shit just to make sure you dont go skelly then I dont care for it

all quality diets require a bit of planning / meal prep anonkun

eat more veggies

vegetables are great but you should eat meat too. why are people tend to go into extremes (carnivore/veganism) when the middle way is the most healthy? i eat red meat 2 times a week, chicken 2 times and vegetarian 2 times a week. sunday i'm usually visiting my mom and eat whatever she has cooked.

>its more expensive, more easy to make a mistake
>and the same end results could be achieved through normal healthy diet
so just do a normal diet???

yes, but the problem is most idiots dont realize they are not normal.

its much harder to poison yourself on a natural vegan diet

Still barely an excuse to spend more and restrict entire food groups when you can learn about macros and nutrients like a normal person a la

>why are people tend to go into extremes (carnivore/veganism) when the middle way is the most healthy?
>i eat red meat 2 times a week, chicken 2 times and vegetarian 2 times a week.

nigga you don't realize you have an extreme diet yourself? red meat 2 times a week, chicken 2 times a week, vegetarian (whatever that means) 2 times a week. that's a very restrictive diet.

THEY WONT.
people want the quickfix
they want the miracle pill
they think there is an easy answer

but ironically, clean diet and working out was always the answer

vegetarian means no meat that day

how is this restrictive? i eat everything my body needs, chicken, red meat, fruit, vegetables, nuts etc. i would say it's a balanced diet.

its very restrictive
you are depriving yourself of eggs and beef 2/3rds of the week

>vegetarian means no meat that day
>how is this restrictive?

You can eat veggies and meat every day, there's no real need to separate it out.

Personally I like pizza so I buy frozen pizzas and add higher quality toppings to it and eat that every day.

plant protein sucks compared to protein from meat

google bioavailibility

why do you think your body needs eggs and beef every day?

We have this really good, but expensive frozen pizza brand, the ingredients list is really short, only oil used is olive, only cheese is mozzarella, handformed etc. I steal that with some high quality toppings and get better pizza than most local places here.

you can do it, yes. i never doubted that. the question is: does your body really need that every day?

because i work out every day or nearly everyday

Because grown men are still too weak to eat their veggies

ever heard of food that benefits your serotonin levels? or food that benefits your brain function? only focussing on building muscles is not healthy for your body. you need more then just protein. learn more about macros and micros.

thx bro, very interesting channel and video

My diet consists of chicken, oats , whey and quark. I don't have to plan shit I just eat the same thing every day

i didn't say that was ALL i ate
i said your diet is very restrictive
which is true