Femanon here. Is pregnancy is the best time to bulk?

Femanon here. Is pregnancy is the best time to bulk?

Attached: 1652400839978.jpg (675x1200, 105.1K)

Basically you know that greentext where the user starts taking creatine and bulking hard, only to have a tapeworm come out that's 6'4 and jacked?
That'll happen to you only replace the tapeworm with a baby.

depends on what you want for your skin

I don't care how pregnant you are, if you look like that I will rape you and give you twins

fed

Feet

NO!
Pregnancy is the WORST time to bulk. During pregnancy you'll have to target an increase of 7 to 10kg of weight ONLY. And it will be hard to reach that target.
If you go over that, I hope you have good genetics and are young because
>stretch marks
>distended skin that will be much harder to get to its initial state
>distended muscles, that will get fucked
>unwanted boob size increase before gicing milk to the baby, which causes stretch marks and later deflated balloons

>t. Wife exercised regularly, had kid, put on 17kg, good genetics and young so no stretchmarks or fucked up tits/skin/muscles but is finding now hard to get to her initial state, taking longer that what would be ideal

Pls respond

And this is for a normal weighted woman.
For overweight women, they should gain even less weight (dieting and losing fat while the kid is growing).

Depends if you think gestational diabetes and pre-eclampsia are good results

Sauce?

>dieting and losing fat while the kid is growing
Be careful about this, some studies showing that if you're in a caloric deficit while pregnant, your child might be more likely to be a fatty (brain gets programmed to seek more food if signalled that nutrients are sparse during pregnancy). Ofc don't overindulge either.

Test

If you sucked me off, you'd nourish your baby with it as well

It’s the best time to focus on taking care of your baby

Attached: 1566905286313.png (390x348, 124.83K)

I Disney say lose weight, neither mantain. I just said increase even less than the normal target. This may still mean increase some 5kg, even if overweight.
Actually losing weight during pregnancy is very bad.

prego experts
what kind of bulk should you aim for to produce a gigachild

Niykee Heaton

I second this

I want a big tiddy gf so much bros it's not fair. Its all I ask for in life

Attached: 1599666513932.png (1014x819, 510.05K)