Why have so many famous bodybuilders gone off the rails lately?

Why have so many famous bodybuilders gone off the rails lately?

Attached: 1652405635196.jpg (1534x1899, 533.25K)

They realized that injecting needles into your ass on a regular basis to appeal to retards and whores is retarded

S I C K C U N T

Steroids literally fuck your brain, and only insecure morons would take steroids. No wonder they kill themselves. In the case of the Veeen Dukes, some are even taking them so that "good genes" won't hinder their genes, such as to help them get stronger.

I have a problem with how you and the "Niggers" treat those people. They actually are extremely insensitive towards everyone other than the Niggers.

No one, not even the people they don't treat really care what they say. As I've previously demonstrated, they just happen to know that they're on testosterone, a naturally occurring hormone, and so that's what they're trying to get around. So they simply use that as a ploy. And the best part is, everyone in the group is completely unaware of it.

The Veeen do actually get it and take it very seriously. The reason why is simply because they like it and it's nice but then they think, "Eh, what about me?" and go, "I'm just gonna try not to think about you to see just how I feel." So, you know, when their other friends try to talk about you and have you put your hand up to grab your wallet, you respond in such a way that "oh, yeah, yeah, yeah" and then you say, "Who'd say such a thing to me?!" I had never thought about a problem like that.

Is this a bot post? Seriously what the fuck is all this?

PED abuse and autistic hyper-weight cutting are both horrible for your mental state. You kind of need to be slightly insane to be a competitive bodybuilder.

>literally has "mog" in his last name
based

meth not even once

He was trying to get into the acting career thing and failed, it sent him off the deep end plus all the other shit

>thinking there are real people on Any Forums
it’s a bunch of ai’s arguing with each other

Retards laugh at me for doing parkour and athletic stuff instead of bodybuilding. It's not so funny when it's their turn to fall off of some big shit, and they just tumble through the air like a big stupid loaf of flesh and then die

MKUltra

he finally realized making fun of little gril isnt so cool, and then tried to an hero.

yeah this threw me off for a second too, i thought i was reading someones schizo psychosis ramblings. but i guess its just a neural network chat bots schizo psychotic ramblings

He wanted to die. It was a decent effort

its widely known calum von moger doesnt ever count calories

stroke posting is not dead just yet I see

>two literal who “”””””influencers”””””” go crazy
>why are all steroid users going crazy

peepee poopoo you’re a nigger and I hate you

he let the gay jew producer hit but did not even get the capeshit part in the movie in the end

are you tweaking?

It's like one of those AI generated images where you can't make out any objects but in post form.

We lost him boys

Attached: 4a6dedc5d126562b.jpg (720x720, 61.93K)

Mentally ill + severe body dysmorphia + steroids

what could go wrong

Based