Wtf

Attached: 1974F4D3-E3FA-4AEC-9195-B6DB8FDF3340.jpg (365x516, 103.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptvxJG1zaqg
youtube.com/watch?v=vOTqtmv3Xdo
youtube.com/watch?v=bcAxw2delik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

natty?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

No

looking thick. solid. tight.

HGH

Is he still 280?

For a guy who goes on and on about lifting he sure does look like complete shit.

now you know why hes hitlers top guy

Cope dyel

good lord he bustlin

what does the ghost of kiev have to do with anything?

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT put this man in a defensive situation

The fag who beats and rapes kids
Fuckem
Stopped being funny last decade Sammy boy
You always were the Irish boyslut

The facial expression of someone who ate a lot of fiber and arrived home after a long trip without access to a bathroom.

i dont understand why so many people rag on him. im doing a character and if its not for you thats fine, go back to watching your goy programing

No he had a video telling depressed men to hop on trt. He isn’t wrong.

Bets on if boogie is going to show? I have no doubt sam would even if he was going up against a professional boxer and 100% was gonna get his shit pushed in. Boogie though i think is going to puss out

whos that?

Depends on how much he hates gunt and how many ass pats he thinks he can harvest.

He got with a 16yo so he's basically the poster boy of Any Forums

>16yo
>so?
>it was one of the heckin states where it wasnt technically legal!!!11!

who gives a shit you roasty? country borders dont exist but state lines are totally valid?

Why does he look like the racist Japanese caricature?

how old is he

when I was 16 I was taken advantage of and raped by a 25yo so I've been there done that

what the fuck is he doing
you only have one body and he has fucking ruined his

shut the fuck up roastie no one cares.

What do you guys think? Is Sam going to be able to box this little faggot? Apparently he already has raised a couple million dollars to let Hasan donate to any charity of his choice if he fights him

Attached: 346346324634375475.jpg (1200x675, 294.88K)

hasan is probably too scared
someone posted a video of him hitting a bag a while ago, doesn't know how to punch. Sam would eat him alive

Old news retard

Fake and gay. OP is fake and gay

Nigga he would throw you like a newspaper

You mean the older man was cute and you gave it up and then broke up later. Boo-hoo. You aren’t a child at 16 despite what you retards screech about. Take responsibility for yourself. And if he actually did pull a knife or a drug then oh well same would have happened if you were 20 and he was 18. Rapist gonna rape. Report it, at this point a woman can ruin a man if he sneezes so an actual rape should have been a slam dunk.

Oh damn, didn't realize you had it all figured out

Well that sucks. Anyway are you gonna refute his point?

>anyone who doesn't approve of borderline pedos is a roasty!!1!

Doesn't negate his point

say what u want about sam, he literally knows how to fight. Have u seen vids of this fag tryna box?? its pathetic, he would get smoked, which is why he's never gonna acknowledge the callout.

16 isn’t borderline anything retard.

Bruh lets be real you voted for Clinton and Biden and decried accusations of vaccine passports as a "conspiracy theory" in 2020

banging a 16 year old is literally the total opposite of being a pedo. its criminal behavior depending on where you are and maybe you see it a predatory but its literally not close to pedo

Attached: 1581713999585.jpg (700x393, 98.21K)

Someone redpill me on why trolling Sam still exists? Is it just abunch of asshurt lefties or is Sam that ez to trigger?

can someone give me the qrd on sam / boogie / idubzz/ hasan who is boxing who whats going on?

Attached: 3c35b9567b3b04f56c7c3a4665475911.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

I'm not American

That's why I said borderline. Predatory, yes who cares about the exact term, it's pathetic.

idubz is boxing some youtuber, he set up a whole thing for a bunch of other youtubers boxing. Sam is coaching one of the other fighters, but I don't think he's fighting. He challenged boogie who accepted, but nothing else has come of that yet.
Hasan isn't involved, beyond sam wanting to fight him a while ago.

youre a pathetic roasty getting angry at strangers on the internet

borderline as in the total opposite. great. tell us how you were raped because someone uglier than a 6/10 looked at you on the street today

cheers

>when I was 16 I was taken advantage of and raped by a 25yo
Sure you were, whore.

It's not the total opposite. I'm not a woman.
Seethe harder faggot

Where are my schizophrenic t shirts Sam????

Attached: FD10F930-9D03-4BE9-BC50-3D4C9EBE0A73.png (1000x1117, 345.38K)

it is. a 16 year old is post puberty. not pre puberty. aka the literal exact opposite to being a pedo

Lmao boogie is going to be murdered

I’ve seen vids of Sam and he’s atrocious. Poor technique and cardio and he’s slower than molasses. However it’s probably still enough to beat Boogie.

This guy is pure anglo scum.
Isna pedophile and abuser too.

>muh it's not technically pedophilia it's hebephilia
I don't give a shit what you wanna call it. If you date a 16 yo when you're older than 20, you're pathetic

16 is an adult. Teenagers weren’t a thing until the depression. They literally needed an excuse to take more men out of the workforce so they just used age as good of an excuse as any. Then war hit and guess who were suddenly adults again? Then feminist spinsters grabbed onto the shit and here we are. The never ending march to you “aren’t really an adult until you are 47”. Stop infantilizing both genders fucktard.

based take

schizo take

it sick it piss. dark lord aesthetics

Straw all you want but acting like teenagers are anything but a relatively new development in the world is just being willfully ignorant. It is also an incredibly destructive element to society at large.

Look, I'm okay with age gaps if the guy is attractive, thin, young-looking. If a guy like pic related is 28 and dates a 13yo, that ain't a problem.
But when it's an ugly fat ogre cunt like, and she's 17 years, 364 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds old, I hope you get put in a box under a prison and I will even report you myself if possible.

>b-but that proves the halo effect, it's so unfair, this is so not right!
I don't care, shouldn't have been born an ugly piece of human garbage, hideous nonce.

Attached: 8043798.jpg (283x320, 41.86K)

How does he look like a caricature of a japanese man and a jew at the same time

404 chest not found

>mfw when I see guys like that in public

Attached: 1650446382354.png (338x398, 223.84K)

Glad to see he has reformed since the good old school shooting days

Attached: download (17).jpg (300x168, 7.61K)

FUCKING U N I T

aeathetics rely on diet, dude's hench, he lifts

he's actually really big and strong

ikr, have you seen his new skit?
Instant classic

your fault dumbass

He lifts crippling credit card debt

this is photoshopped

Nigga you're photoshopped adobe lookin ass boy

yes

go photoshop some bitches nigga ratio

no shot bucko

What's does your mom call 100 black dicks in a mouth?
>A average Saturday

not funny didn't laugh
not funny didn't laugh

Attached: 1652310644812.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

>Not funny, didn't laugh

Attached: pALQufe5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.76K)

To bump this pointless thread
I would

Attached: dea.jpg (856x858, 63.58K)

does anyone want to buy my PED's? I won't be needing them anymore

Attached: 08087087.png (739x611, 616.14K)

based sam.. i watch his gumroad stuff still too

youtube.com/watch?v=ptvxJG1zaqg

Attached: 51Hjan6QwnS.jpg (331x500, 34.21K)

>see his post pop up on ig
>immediately come here for the shit posting

Attached: 1615430423807.jpg (499x500, 26.18K)

>nu-wars fag

that explains everything

what was the post?

he was trying to get into a role in a star wars show, they said NO
*jumps out of a window*

are there literally *any* actors that are covered in retarded nigger tattoos?

probably

its was a challenge to name a recognizable one you dipshit

The Candy Man is looking BLOATED ready to kill that roach Hasan.

Attached: Polish_20220512_203217261.png (720x888, 1.01M)

chill out faggot

That he will never pay. If DSP can fritter away just as much on wwf jpegs I think Sammy will be fine in the bitcoin crashes.

im a pretty big fan of the GOVERNMENT SPONSORED VIRTUAL HOUSE ARREST skit he did, really resonates with my inner criminally insane rapist serial killer vibes

wtf this is even worse than his previous one

Attached: 7095701683871f47d06a8fa36bde2a29c126ef2ffbd12de5a75129f08056edb5_1.jpg (320x410, 41.06K)

>sam posts on Any Forums but cant trip because every post contains the nigger word

you know its true

Attached: 1637353997496.png (700x508, 401K)

He is 6'5 and his head is HUGE. nobody could knock him out. He may not look so great but you can tell he is god-tier if I came to a brawl.

>when I was 16 I was taken advantage of and raped by a 25yo so I've been there done that
you werent taken advantage of if you consented

Hasan physically can not win:
>tiny head
>tiny hands
he would be obliterated

16 is a newly full grown woman, besides i dont give a shit because it's what nature intended

absolute kino
youtube.com/watch?v=vOTqtmv3Xdo

The nigga literally said to take test to not be depressed.

Don't debate them bros. Just keep on banging 16 year olds as nature intended while they seethe. They're only trying to slow you down.

AH JEEZ DUDE
I CAN DO MAYBE.... THREE REPS

>filename
go away sam

Attached: 1644723475288.jpg (1000x678, 114.54K)

kek

Lmao get rekt cunt

this cant be true

He looks like a beast. Not a bad aesthetic.

37 according to jewgle

I too hate you for being raped. What made you think getting raped was a good idea?

No, he's stated multiple times he uses HGH and test. Doesn't change the fact that he's absolutely fucking terrifying

Why would Hasan get the shit kicked out of him for a fucking chance at winning shitcoins that probably aren't worth anything anymore?

I hate the new shit merch he's releasing, i used to buy his merch without fail but i guess he's targeting the zoomer demographic now.

holy fuck the Incel rage on violence

checked

he looks like pic related honestly

Attached: mogsyoujustbyexisting.jpg (1280x720, 95.28K)

Holy shit check them quints

Attached: db7wffa-ea04a455-05c5-4ba1-bb72-89e67c40abad.png (582x747, 367.64K)

It's age of consent in ausfailia

>face: Subterranean Jew, age unknown, Eurasian mountains phenotype
>torso: Alcoholic trucker, age 50, schizophrenic, goyslop diet
>arms: Deca/tren abusing lifter, age 25, thinned skin negative buff, bilateral coomer primary work
>hands: Teenage girl size, have touched horrors
>legs: junkie hood rat, sells no-doz calls it speed, daily rooning to get away with it

None of you fags would be okay with a 30 years old man preying on your 16 year old daughter. Literally all that's needed to be said, it's fucking disgusting.

Who cares lol just fuck that bitch

Chekkkkkd

Attached: 1651546293916 dancy.gif (528x555, 815.5K)

Stop being a cuck for your child. You are the only one who shouldn’t be fucking her anyway.

I can't even deal with 20 year old girls talking about one direction and shit and these guys are out here looking for a girl to listen to baby shark with.

fuck around and find out

Cursed physique

Only faggots (like, literal homosexuals) lift for aesthetics
Sam lifts for strength
youtube.com/watch?v=bcAxw2delik

How do you develop arms like that with absolutely no pecs?

Dont train your pecs?

The Ghost of Keev

Attached: image_2022-05-13_195325230.png (1400x850, 1021.55K)

Bench press, but being too large so all your presses are effectively slightly narrow grip
I have the same problem
If I try to keep my hands within the powerlifting ring marks then it's hard to engage my pectorals

>he listens to women
user women are annoying to listen to at any age. You are just supposed to interact enough to fuck them.

Babyshark doodoododododoo

Keith! It's Keith!

was nearly good, didn't do enough fake compliments though

There are these things called dumbells and they are better for all pressing exercises.