They're only releasing AEW gameplay footage / trailer now so AEW fans are distracted from AEW Rampage being cancelled

They're only releasing AEW gameplay footage / trailer now so AEW fans are distracted from AEW Rampage being cancelled.

Attached: DLncPc_WkAEGseM.jpg (638x792, 61.17K)

it's pretty weird that warner bros isn't publishing their game

BASED
Tiny Con is panicking, probably about to OD on coke

This new forced meme really isn’t going to age well when it’s still around tomorrow.

Kenny was very insistent on Yukes despite it being an obviously bad idea to anyone that follows the video game industry. Unless the game ends up being a sleeper hit Kenny should be on grounds for termination over it.

whats still going to be around tomorrow? your regret over chopping off your cock? the dread of no milly?

how many more threads you going to make about Rampage being cancelled? How big of a fool are you going to look when it's still airing on Friday, the Friday after that and so on.

Rampage isn't getting cancelled you fucking moron.

Attached: 1565814732617.jpg (680x661, 50.04K)

>whats still going to be around tomorrow? your regret over chopping off your cock? the dread of no milly?

Attached: 1545368345742.jpg (643x650, 81.87K)

>trannies already uppity and lashing out because Tranpage is getting its plug pulled
S

NA NA NANA
NA NA NANA
WEHEYYYYYYY

GOODBYE

I agree with you on this

So far tonight there is zero mention of rampage

Rampage is.. cancelled?
But I enjoy comfy 3am posting with my Any Forumsfrens on a Friday night..

Attached: 20220803_000404.jpg (1125x1095, 148.32K)

Keep searching for the answers, but lose the tinfoil hat (ya look like a Mr. Freeze henchman)

Attached: Question_(DCAU).png (1024x1326, 189.18K)

Warner/Discovery loves AEW
Rampage isn't getting cancelled OP you fucking tribalist retard

>worked
it's just 2 easy (like your little sister that slut)

>#NoMilly?

If they want better Rampage ratings they should give it a better timeslot. Or better yet replace it with a 1-hour ROH show that airs Tuesday

kek based and I do agree

Yes, Kenny being in charge of a video is the same energy as tony khan being in charge of a wrestling promotion.

kek what a little sister slut

If anything, AEW fits in better with this new Warner/Discovery merger. Apparently the guy in charge is cancelling a bunch of scripted HBO Max shows, and prefers more reality type stuff.

They'd have to move channels to give Rampage a better time slot. TNT has NBA on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and now has NHL on Mondays and Wednesdays. They could put Rampage on TBS or TruTV, or now on one of the Discovery channels.