LAST CHANCE

Warner Bros. Discovery is on a rampage cancelling expensive productions like the new Batgirl and Scooby Doo movies, as well as gutting HBO Max.

Warner has a big presentation tomorrow which could be the final nail in the coffin for AEW. Tony Khan has two hours tonight to impress the execs at WBD and prove why they shouldn't be canned.

CAN HE HIT THE MILLY?

>twitter.com/GraceRandolph/status/1554556706839052289

Attached: TonyKhanWB.jpg (750x375, 41.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1554636342927163394
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're focusing more on live sports why should i be worried? dumb ass

I can’t stopping laughing at this. Fucking pig dog Pakistani scum bucket piecing shit going down in flaming with this. Fucking bastard whore son company of bloody bastards all going to be destroy by WWE.

Good morning sir

First

>Grace Randolph
But anyway, I don't think Dynamite is on the chopping block but I won't be surprised if Rampage is considering it pulls shitty ratings that are getting worse over time.

Good morning sir!

Most likely AEW will be up as Raw is up.

If WWE does poor in the ratings people forget wrestling exists, so most likely they will.

because aew isn't a sport

If Scooby Doo aint safe, no one is

Don't think AEW is that expensive in terms of money per show, considering they make multiple shows per week through all the year. An animated movie can cost up to $100 million for just 1-2 hours so there's a way bigger risk than paying a few dollars to a dog wanker for weekly TV

Have you seen the card he booked for tonight?

I dont know if you're aware.
but everyone in the world knows pro-wrestling is a work.
do (you) really think these jews will consider pro-wrestling a live-sport? (ignoring that half the Rampage episodes are pre-tapped shite)

get a clue pal. AEW needs to start making some actual money or its GONE. that is of course, if the fucking clowns cant stop blading in front of everyone and handing (((them))) more reasons to ban pro-wrestling on their network

Good morning sirs!

Imagine hiring a studio to make a 100 million dollar Batgirl movie and you watch it and then say, “fuck it, put that shit in the archives.” It must be atrocious.

>MY ENTIRE LIFE DEPENDS ON IF A SHOW I DONT WATCH GETS A MILLION VIEWERS
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
please for the love of god, get some help

WBD is shelving content that doesn't align with what they want. The $40 million Scooby Doo movie was finished and will never see the light of day now.

>“The movie is practically finished and turned out beautifully. I am beyond heartbroken.”
twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1554636342927163394

Attached: FZMtg3pXgAQqySy.jpg (900x506, 55.7K)

AEW Dynamite LIVE TONIGHT 8/7c on TBS
- Chris Jericho v Wheeler Yuta
Winner faces MOX next week
- Orange Cassidy v Jay Lethal
- Undisputed Elite return
- We hear from MOX
- Dumpster Match Gunn Club v Acclaimed
- Matt Hardy v Christian Cage
- ThunderStorm v Baker/Hayter
- Hobbs in action

lol wtf?
wouldn't you at least put out on DVD and streaming to make a little something off of it?
why would you just completely lock it away?

They changed all the characters voices. Deserves to die desu senpai

I just read that Warner Disco is going to lay-off 70% of its staff.

>>Will Slingtv be the new home of AEW when it goes to stream only?

Attached: Ruby-Soho-645x370.jpg (645x370, 29.63K)

kek based fuck woke cultists

It will get put on a much less watched channel, guaranteed. I doubt it dies because Tony has an endless amount of money from daddy but it goes the same route as tna when they lost their channels

AEW Dynamite, Wednesdays on Twitch

Attached: glitch.jpg (2400x1600, 142.71K)