Insider here

Insider here.

They know it sucks. They know it's a mess. They know they're over hyping and under delivering. It's on purpose.

They're actively gauging the loyalty of their fanbase and seeing how far they can be pushed. They're very confident that the quality of the game they put out barely even matters, because their fans are so crazed about the product that they'll spend anyways.

If it does well (it will), expect the quality of the overall product to have a lot less effort put in to it.

Attached: download (2).jpg (205x246, 15.26K)

>They know they’re over hyping
How? They promised an arcade style game and that’s what you’re getting. If you had unrealistic expectations then it’s your own fault for being disappointed.

most games that get released are bad desu same as any other medium.

how many larp posts are you going to make today?

get a fucking life holy shit you've been doing this all day

uh oh trannies aren't happy about this

kek I'm pre-ordering this now just to make the dronies seethe

>I'm gonna eat shit to own the e-drones

kek already got one malding

you know you guys are just making OP's report more credible right

I’m going to post a picture of my copy of the AEW game next to my copy of 2k22 to make everyone mad

HOLY BASED

this makes a lot of sense, actually. OP might be shooting.

>insider here

Attached: oihugfdre.jpg (1170x389, 223.76K)

fat camp must have just ended for the day guys because he's here

this

>expect the quality of the overall product to have a lot less effort put in to it.
Are you saying the shit they put out now has effort put into it?

Shockingly, yes.

That’s how you get record profits. I see no issue here

Attached: AFDD4874-656F-46C7-B504-129969F8DFC0.jpg (640x587, 251.76K)

that user was pretty prescient

Insider here. This is all true.

Well yeah creative media is at an all time low across the board due to the lack of competition. But AEW is supposed to be the much needed competition.

WWE insider here. We are absolutely terrified at the sales potential this game has. A lot of movement behinds the scenes to try to figure out a way of having Tony Khan arrested and AEW shut down before things get out of our control. Last thing we need is TK making us look like fools and buying our company for pennies.

Fuck off, larp.

>Insider here
stopped reading right there.

>have a lot less effort put in to it
Is that possible?
We are already in 1/x with x being a large number.
> x can always get bigger
> but we hit a point of diminishing returns