You didn't hear this from me but tomorrow during the Warner/Discovery earnings call...

You didn't hear this from me but tomorrow during the Warner/Discovery earnings call, AEW Rampage will be announced as part of the group of shows getting cancelled. Dynamite itself is in fine position, the new ownership group is happy with it's ratings. But they feel they can draw higher ratings in that friday night timeslot by showing movies instead.

Also, AEW is nowhere near getting a streaming deal with Warner, especially after the merger with discovery. It's a double edged sword. Warner doesn't want to put AEW on streaming because it's not "their product", meaning they don't pay for production or have any say really in to what goes on with it. And if they did start paying for production, they would cancel it because it.

Do what you want with this information. Rampage cancellation will be confirmed in the next 24 hours.

Attached: nose-tap-taps-nose-nose-tap.gif (498x382, 601.79K)

nope

they're only cancelling scripted shows

Also AEW won't be highlighted or featured at all in terms of showcasing going forward. It may get another little nod when they highlight the sports that they show on TBS/TNT, but it is never going to be pushed as a core show. It probably won't get mentioned outside of the Rampage cancellation tomorrow.

no one believes you retard
my dad works at the retard store and confirmed they they had you in stock

Good. Rampage (and cm punk, undisputed manlets) ruined Dynamite

I don't care. Wrestling is a joke and if it was up to me it would be off the stations tomorrow.

shut up bitch

singles and gayew is canned

Worse still, just a few hours later, Dynamite will fail to hit a million again. Once Rampage's cancellation is confirmed tomorrow, I wonder if Tony will be ordered not to sperg out on Twitter about it, or if he'll be completely impossible to control.

they could put a re-run of any old shit in rampage's slot and it will get the same rating

Saving this thread to repost and laugh at the coping headcanon OP tomorrow.

Imagine how completely uncontrollably seething you'd have to be, to actually go and make up a "My Dad works at Nintendo" story and post it on the Internet. You can lie to yourself and say "it's le epic joek" but that's not your real motivation. It's because you are angry. All the time.

Sub 400k is not a safe number for ratings even if they don't pay for production. Seinfeld reruns would beat that. If that happened Tony would be apoplectic and totally scrambling because now he only has two hours a week to get over his bloated roster of dimeless geeks. He might have to stop pushing Lee Moriarty or only concentrate on 8 of their 20 belts. Hes out of his depth and will blow this eventually.

>screeching headcanon cope
how do you go through life like this ?
this gotten to, all of the time?

it's fuckin over

Based and still real to me pilled

Kek I don't care. Never watched one episode of rampage. Wrestling is gay. I'm just telling you that actually losing that show might be the best thing because of tonys indie mark tendencies. He won't be able to do 20 minute workrate jerkoff sessions anymore with dimeless nobodies. Please continue your consolewar faggotry somewhere else

Screenshotting this comment to rub your nose in tomorrow

Tony should have just taken the additional third hour to Dynamite.

>Kek I don't care. Never watched one episode of rampage. Wrestling is gay.

Attached: (You).png (705x738, 19.09K)

>tomorrow comes and this doesn't happen because it's seething schiz headcanon

I'll do my part in keeping thread alive

ITT

Attached: 9767D210-3A63-4E4C-BECF-16A5ED821841.jpg (1170x389, 223.76K)