Let's get Flair the ending of "The Wrestler"

He always wanted

Attached: img_1_1659553477153.png (1070x1123, 873.82K)

Yeah, I am sure his biggest dream in wrestling is to fight a prison raped retard.

Why would Flair waste his last match on a gay jobber?

>the goat vs a dimeless deathmatch geek
That'll put butts in seats

Well he wants to die in the ring like The Ram.
The Ram fought a nigger rapist victim, so Nick Gage is as close as we can get...

Remember when people pretended Nick Gage was good?

kek
MAKE IT HAPPEN DAVID CROCKETT

>dimeless deathmatch geek
Ric bled a lot but I don't think he had many deathmatches

Nick Gage wasn't raped. Fuck off.

When the guy wanted to make a joke but nowadays Flair is really dimeless and broke
KEK

He was, the guys broke his teeth so he could take their dicks easier

you're right he gave up the asshole willingly for extra chow, the chubby faggot he is.

Flair should end his career on a real draw. Get Ric Flair vs Kemonito going

Kek their would shoot be buckets of Ric's blood

If you actually want him to die put him in there with Nia Jax

Do you get off by writing gay fanfiction?. This is not healthy behaviour.

kek what a raped fat ugly bald bitch

someone post it

Trans rights MDK!

>wasn't raped
So he actually enjoyed it? kwaf

Good morning sir

Nick Gage was raped in cell block 92.

I don't know about Nick Gage but the idea of him doing ANOTHER final match and actually calling it Ric Flair's Last Match 2 is dimes.
However, Lethal and Jarret worked their asses off and helped Ric put on an entertaining bout. Ric should maybe count his blessings that it went over as well as it did.
Further still, I'm not sure modern crowds deserve Ric. It's nice that the entire crowd chanting WOO makes his chops sound louder but WOOing instead of cheering during his entrance was lame, and so was watching people go quiet so they could pull out their phones.
But on the other hand, they shouldn't be cheering at all. Ric Flair's Last match should be as a heel. Announcing another retirement match might help push him into heel territory again.