Literally every company that hired them tried to make them a star but they ruined their careers by being arrogant...

literally every company that hired them tried to make them a star but they ruined their careers by being arrogant, this is sad because these motherfuckers were in the top 5 american wrestlers until 2000-2010

Attached: PicsArt_08-03-03.38.25.jpg (2898x2898, 2.08M)

Kaval deserved better
Mr self mark deserved what he got

Kinda based though that they want to be booked on their own terms. Besides aries was tna world champ lowki was roh world champ pretty good.

low ki is a sociopath and aries is a narcissist

Wrestling desperately misses personalities like then, even most of the guys here are too soft.

I think what held them back was being low ki and austin aries

Maybe if they weren’t borderline legal midgets, people could overlook their shitty behavior

How come this didn't happen to CM Punk when it should have just like these two?

Chris Hero got called the future of the industry by Misawa himself and see where he is

they're midgets. people would overlook them daily

anytime i read Hero mentioned here I get sad

Damn misawa really did not have eye for talent

nobody has ever cared about the last airbender or great value cm punk

Misawa is dead, user

Ehhh, WWE didn't exactly try to make him a star. They stuck him on the WWE Network only show, then when they finally gave him a big match, they stuck it on the preshow at WrestleMania. It wasn't surprising at all when he got frustrated and left.

it's only based when you get away with it and don't burn bridges to the point where even bingo halls don't want to book you

Aries, I meant. Low-Ki's a piece of shit.

MLW booked multiple people with shitty reps and they all left eventually
>Teddy Hart
>Low-Ki
>Austin Aries
>LA Park
>Cody Hall

I didn't realize LA Park got booted from MLW. I knew he was with AAA.

Austin Aries was sometimes cringe, sometimes based
Kaval was always cringe

his career was a worked shoot. He said so himself. Maybe you should listen to podcast?