AEW ANNOUNCES EXPANSION OF TALENT RELATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT TEAM

>Roles for Sonjay Dutt, QT Marshall, Pat Buck and Tony Schiavone will Increase Under Expanded Talent Relations Team; Madison Rayne Joining to Coach Women’s Division

Attached: 1632254625321.jpg (1022x2048, 384.66K)

>Madison Rayne
Fucking why?? Always these fucking shitters man
Bring a Japanese coach if you actually want the women to improve

>Tony keeps falling into Paul's trap this time round
Wow the tide has really turned and he's shook

Attached: 1646894097180.jpg (1290x1352, 341.25K)

>bring in a coach from across the world who can't communicate to any of your talent

>Sonjay Dutt
Based, I'm seeing an AEW role for his old Paparazzi Productions stablemate Kevin Nash in the near future. Edrones on suicide watch.

>more talent relations
they definitely need this

>madison rayne coaching the women
i'm pretty sure they've got women signed who are better than her lmao

It's over for Pauletty

>more micromanaging
some alternative you got there lmao

Attached: 45454545454566666.png (658x144, 9.3K)

be honest, you don't know what micromanaging means

>Madison Rayne
Well at least it's not lacey von erich

Pylons is not a regular user. I believe he is an AEW employee or a paid online shill.

Sounds good, better lines of communication should hopefully make the pacing better.

>Gresham goes over in the end.
Based midge.

This is 100% related to him getting criticized over the Gresham issue. No more talking with Tony directly. Gresham was his Nailz moment.

>Marshall... will continue to wrestle as the leader of The Factory with Anthony Ogogo, Nick Comoroto, Aaron Solo and Cole Karter.
YES

This is exactly what they needed. I'm glad they did this. Communication seems to be a major issue and this seems to get down to solving it.

Goddamn i hate you weebs. You have a bug fetish.
Who are these people? Why is Pat Buck (literally who) a good get? Do we need more dimeless shitters teaching people how to get over?

>madison rayne
not exactly brimming with confidence over this one...

Attached: madison_rayne.png (1065x882, 178.69K)

>i'm pretty sure they've got women signed who are better than her lmao
doing vs teaching
HBK hasn't had any success as a trainer, for example

Sometimes shitty wrestlers are good teachers

I think this is good
Making the backstage shit a bit more structured. As long as they don't go full WWE micro managing shit

Hmm let's see where this goes. The obvious problem is booking and storytelling. Tony has so many things going on outside of wrestling, it's unsustainable to maintain a high quality product all by himself. If he's willing to let an experienced quality Booker book aew could improve dramatically. Interesting Regals not on the list. Will also be interesting to see if Punk ever down the line becomes Booker or something related. I'm sure he's talking with Tony already on how to lift the whole product since it's his home and he's probably never going back to WWE.

Pill me user what happened?

Or it's a case of Tony realises that he needs to structure things better? Literally, AEW is full of problems that more liaising and coordination would fix. Shit like finishing 2 matches in a row the same way.

QT BROS!
WE JUST KEEP WINNING!

>HBK hasn't had any success as a trainer

Attached: tony-schiavone-bryan-danielson-e1658671427389.jpg (446x473, 32.11K)