So who's gonna be the one to eventually dethrone him?

And keep in mind Roman has

- already switched to part time due to wanting to spend more time with his children and wife

- relatively recently his cancer came back while he beat it again it's only a matter of time before Reigns-Keemia III (this is probably the main reasoning behind wanting to spend as much time at home as possible, he knows it'll come back and even if he beats it a third time, it'll come back a fourth time even sooner etc etc, and basically he won't live into old age, he will die early)

- he has already earned more than enough money to secure his children's futures. at this point it's just extra, very welcome extra, and A LOT of extra, but extra

- this run is his 'masterpiece', the best and definitive arc of his career after 6 wasted years of garbage thanks to vince's boomer booking. You can tell this arc is him making up for those lost years. Once he loses the title, even if he wins it back a short while later, it won't be the same, it won't be as 'epic'. So he probably won't even bother winning it again, hence why this reign is so long. This is it, it's now or never. Once he loses the belts, the 'magic', the 'lustre' will be lost too never to return. Hell, he might not even come back at all, once he loses the belts, that's it, boom, retired. What would be the point? So this is it, everything he ever wants to do in wrestling has to be in this run. Once he loses it, that's probably it.

So ^ with the enormity of the moment in mind, who's it gonna be?
>Drew
>Riddle
>Theory
>Cody
>...Seth, eventually?
I'm leaning against Drew and Seth desu, the enormity of the change of guard is so huge, it feels like it should go to a new young talent, a 'virgin' talent (someone who's never been champ (world champ) before). Cody might have made a deal with Vince to be the one to do it, but Vince is gone, and Gaytch is in charge. "YA SE CODY, PLANS CHANGE-UH"
So I'm thinking either Riddle or Theory. It has to be one for the future, a Cena or Batista, essentially.

Attached: romanwinsss2-645x370[1].jpg (645x370, 37.36K)

It should’ve been cody but at this point who cares?

Jonah. He won't be able to cope with his unconventional defence (cartwheels)

If it's going to be someone young have it be Bron Breakker. It'll be too difficult to make Theory a credible face anyway. But my money's on Drew, but if he doesn't do it at the Castle then it'll be Cody.

Drew is built up enough to credibly take him down and hold the title for a year or so until he can transfer the rub to Riddle after his feud with Orton is finished or Cody if he hangs in there.

Ideally, Cody at Wrestlemania but will he have recovered by then?

HHHs son Seth will take one and theory the other one. Then Cody vs Seth at mania

Torn pec takes 4-6 months to recover, he's already been out for 2. The timeline puts him back on TV around the time of the Rumble, barring complications.

31 days till Drew claymores Roman Reign’s head off and becomes WWE Undisputed Champion

Attached: 0954B0DC-63A0-4970-A86B-B0274F2509EB.jpg (1200x1200, 256.74K)

If he wants to retire then does he have to lose the title? Just have him retain at his last mania. Then start multiperson chase and don't give someone the title until Rumble or even all the way until Mania again.

>It'll be too difficult to make Theory a credible face anyway.
Theory would be the heel. Roman would naturally drift into the face role against him. Rather, the crowd would support Roman, not that Roman would do anything to turn face.

Cody should definitely be healed up by then.

everyone goes out on their back, kid

Drew had a shit run and ratings were bad. Euro champs don’t draw.
If he wins at clash at least you will have that euro crowd shot

it would be kino but it's obvious that Roman isn't done yet, and Drew winning would interrupt Roman's run, so sadly I don''t think it'll happen.

I can see Drew winning by countout or some shit.

Drew had a great run with the belt but the fucking pandemic happened and who the fuck really watched Raw pre-Thunderdome other than Kabukifags and the one unironic Seth Rollins fan on this board

>Sammartino wasn't a draw

The real question is: do you split the world titles again?

Or do you go with an undisputed world champ for both shows, with the US and IC as each show's top mens titles?

HHH is already subtilely making Lashley's US champ run a big deal with the history of champs video package and the one night contender's tourney.
Walter/Gunther was a HHH project so I expect his character/booking is about to get tweaked.

They also now have Bianca/Bayley/Becky and Liv/Charlotte to help co-main event TV episodes

>Becky
Is out for months now. Replaced by Bliss/Asuka for the time being.

Drew's slow burn push to Clash at the Castle is making him look like a big deal. But he already lost at WM last year.
If he loses at the first UK stadium show in 30 years - its going to make him look a choke artist.

He kind of has to win in order to give the UK their feel-good moment.

What might happen:
Theory tries to cash-in.
Drew pins Theory.
There's some kind of Dusty finish BS - maybe Heyman sneaks something into the match contract that because Drew didn't pin Roman, he doesn't win the Universal title.

Drew becomes Raw champ.
Roman remains 700 day Universal champ, yet to be pinned.
They shuffle the rosters a few weeks later for the draft so Roman gets a fresh new batch of challengers

based triple h fuck you and cody rhodes. cody rhodes is the same nobody loser he was in 2005-2010 and still the same loser today kys

Having one world champ vs two world champs depends on a few things:

Do Fox and USA each want their own world champ?
Are they going to attempt to run separate Raw and Smackdown house shows again? (right now its just dual branded supershows)
What is HHH's philosophy about two world champs versus one?

If they have strong US & IC champs + strong Raw & SD womens champs, they can get away with it -- and it does make the world champ feel like the biggest god-mode deal.

mmmm, except for the American Baddass

Attached: EUzqMNRWoAEAx87.png (750x420, 298.26K)

Also IF HHH brings back Sasha & Naomi and reinstates the womens tag titles, they could keep the mens tag titles unified as well.

Then you'd have:
Undisputed World champ of Raw & SD
Undisputed World tag champs of Raw & SD
Womens world tag champs of Raw & SD

United States champion of Raw
Raw Womens champ

Intercontinental champion of Smackdown
Smackdown Womens champ

Plus
Mr. Money in the Bank
Ms. Money in the Bank
(If they bring it back at Crown Jewel): King of the Ring + Queen of the Ring

Yeah I still expect something like that to happen. Theory will cash in and pin Roman's opponent, but not Roman. Or they'll go the route of Theory being the one to get pinned, failing his cash-in. But then his "push" would be completely fucking pointless.
But I just can't see Theory cashing in on Roman, and I don't really see many options for his MITB endgame.

Owens since he's Haitch's boy and his feud was the only time I was ever interested in this dogshit reign.