His posts have been getting lazier and lazier. Is he burnt out?

His posts have been getting lazier and lazier. Is he burnt out?

Attached: D50FF79D-6CCD-4B2A-AC04-18C5017F969C.jpg (290x48, 7.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/pw/thread/1865543/#1866289
archive.wakarimasen.moe/pw/thread/1869750/#1871765
archive.wakarimasen.moe/pw/thread/1860441/#1873260
archived.moe/pw/thread/1865543/#1866289
archived.moe/pw/thread/1869750/#1871765
archived.moe/pw/thread/1860441/#1873260
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your thread has what to do with professional wrestling? Look at what board you’re on. Keep on getting upset because I’m not falling for the bait. Triple H has fixed WWE and everything is going right in the wrestling world.

He's Mandyschizo and spends time derailing threads then accusing himself of being Blisstranny and no one ever buys it.

>I’m not falling for the bait
nothing about WWE is fixed, womens wrestling doesnt draw, modern wrestling sucks, no one cares about tag team wrestling except literal children, and sasha banks fucks fans
simple as

Blisstranny is stretching himself too thin across too many gimmicks. He's been pretending to be a bayleyfag recently so maybe that's why.

I'm just assuming the rope is hanging in the corner, stealing an occasional glance but its time just hasn't come yet.

he's such a newfag that he thinks that this is the best thing ever

QRD?

My medication is working. After several years, I've finally found the right cocktail to keep the voices locked away. Thank you for your concern but I've become a normie.

Attached: fragmaster~aneckbeard3a.jpg (148x200, 12.71K)

He's Blisstranny and sometimes switches it around and tries to pin his activies on Mandyfags.
Sashaschizo is Blisstranny and here is evidence.

>Here is Sashaschizo doing his usual routine in Sasha threads
archive.wakarimasen.moe/pw/thread/1865543/#1866289
Hover your mouse over the trash icon next to his post and see the time it was deleted.
>Here is Sashaschizo defending Alexa Bliss
archive.wakarimasen.moe/pw/thread/1869750/#1871765
Hover your mouse over the trash icon and what do you see? The exact same time. Because it's from his same ban
>last one, here is Sasha schizo trying to derail the Mandy general
archive.wakarimasen.moe/pw/thread/1860441/#1873260

Yeah he's doing nothing for me lately. You should just report everything he posts and move on without replying.

He's Bayfag too? I should have known.
Blisstranny
Sashaschizo
Mandyschizo
Bayleyfag
It's funny, but sad

KWAB

Stop exposing the business

The bayleyfag isn't blisstranny, he's been around for a while.

This guy is the same dude in the mandy general who writes walls of seethe about blisstranny. The other mandyfags hate him and his schizo larp.

Yeah that's what I thought at first too but that guy vanished for a long ass time, right around the time Sashaschizo showed up.Now suddenly is back, and now if OP is right the Sashaschizo thing is winding down.
So it feels more to me like someone reviving a gimmick than an actual poster. Plus the way he types and acts is too retarded to be an actual unironic poster.

so he's just arguing with himself?

all i see is an anime gif with those links, is this a work?

also you type like sashaschizo, it's suspicious

Notice how I’m not replying to this thread. I made my one post, I’m no one you’re saying I am. This entire thread is off-topic. The only schizos are you shoot faggots that get other men off on this board to women’s wrestlers you’ll never have.

Blisstranny isn't Mandyschizo. Mandyschizo came to Blisstranny's Alexa general and started to post his weird scat erotica, but with Alexa as the main character. Mandyschizo didn't feel appreciated when Blisstranny didn't fawn over his scat writings. This led to the deep hatred that exists to this day years later. Mandyschizo also hates Tonifags because they didn't praise his writing either. The only people that like his scat erotica are the handful of Mandyfags on here. But I suspect the Mandyfags are only humoring him because he makes the coomer webms they jack off to

>Notice how I'm not replying to this thread

Attached: 1659019910980291.png (306x302, 80.02K)

Yes. Hes just some weird faggot who wants to get rid of waifu threads. Bex, bliss, sasha, and now mandy. Hes a retard though cause all that did was make it so these cunts get posted all over the catalog instead. The only reason the mandy thread has survived this long is there is a mod who likes her so any time the schizo starts his shit he gets canned almost immediately.

Mandyschizo is the guy that took the bliss general away from blisstranny, the scat poster is a different user.

kek I copied it from the wrong document, those links are to a dead archive
Try this one
>Here is Sashaschizo doing his usual routine in Sasha threads
archived.moe/pw/thread/1865543/#1866289
Hover your mouse over the trash icon next to his post and see the time it was deleted.
>Here is Sashaschizo defending Alexa Bliss
archived.moe/pw/thread/1869750/#1871765
Hover your mouse over the trash icon and what do you see? The exact same time. Because it's from his same ban
>last one, here is Sashaschizo trying to derail the Mandy general
archived.moe/pw/thread/1860441/#1873260
Once again, same time, because it's all the same guy.

he calls both of them and just about everyone else that says something he doesn't like mandyschizo, these is no point trying to keep track of something that's a cope in a tranny's head.

>he has a document for this shit
at what point will you take a step and realize none of this matters? all of you waifufags are fucking wild bro.

You're mixing up the log poster with the scat fag. Log poster would say please shit in my mouth and post the chocolate pic. Scatfag writes mini novels about eating shit