Carries carder to a great match in you’re path

>carries carder to a great match in you’re path

Attached: 13A91BFA-2A79-44A2-8CF4-5DF5C5AC319C.png (448x330, 68.55K)

>and still never drew a dime

all their matches sucked

>singlehandedly won the friday night war in you’re path
Nothing personnel kiddo

Nice headcanon tony

Trump lost The confederacy lost Hitler lost Mussolini lost Hirohito lost Mosley lost Apartheid lost Rhodesia lost Ron Paul lost Mcgregor lost King Kong lost Avatar lost Gilets Jaunes lost Capitol rioters lost /qa/ lost Sneed lost Bane lost Convoy truckers lost Putin lost Lukashenko lost Le Pen lost (twice) Chauvin is in jail Breivik is in jail Tarrant is in jail Golden Dawn is in jail Qshaman is in jail Roof is in jail awaiting execution McVeigh was executed Nicholas II was executed Herman Cain is dead The Northman flopped Q was wrong Depp will lose Peterson is on benzos Alex Jones is banned Joe Rogan apologized

If you were to make a list of the most well remembered and liked Undertaker matches, the Punk one wouldn't even crack the top 30. I couldn't even tell you what the story or build up to it was or why they fought.

He literally did the most obscene angle, used Paul Bearer’s ashes even though he died recently at the time of the feud. Just because you’re a chud oldfag with dementia doesn’t mean their feud sucked

Nice uppitty troon

That was Undertakers last good WrestleMania match after that you could tell his body was crumbling beneath him.

I distinctly remember it was one of taker's worst mania matches of the latter part of his career, but nice bait. Phil couldn't have a decent HIAC match with taker ffs.

>used Paul Bearer’s ashes even though he died recently at the time of the feud
Yeah but why though? What was the story?

Holy kek, Current Thing overload.

>can’t carry steel steps

Attached: 327E4236-94D3-4972-BAF3-0AC7C87FAB99.gif (270x283, 988.75K)

Zoomies dronies will never understand

He wanted to make things personal with The Undertaker to get him off his game and be the 1-20 using his mystic urn.

Attached: 1644963621251.png (642x722, 828.26K)

Easily a top 5 Streak match.

BTFO'd

based phil dabbing on sports entertainers once again lmfao.

>"best in the world"
>injure yourself attempting to show off a simple rope jump, your very first move as champion
Honestly i dont know how Phil hasnt just killed himself yet

He draws the most dimes on Any Forums

I remember him throwing Paul Bearer's ashes in Taker's face that was pretty cool

>carries Brock to his best and only good WWE match since his comeback

Based Phil

Good morning Sirs