What Wrestling its supposed to be

What Wrestling its supposed to be

Attached: 0b98ad908c11bd4240fd3381cc063a9a.jpg (534x400, 21.42K)

good morning sir

Is UFC even relevant nowadays? Look at what board you’re posting on. This is made for professional wrestling.

UFC is unironically dead as fuck now, all my friends stopped watching and if you go on stuff like Twitter a lot of people have been saying they've dropped it in the past couple of years. Their major stars are pretty much gone, their events are soulless and most fight nights are in a tiny venue, divisions are stagnant, this shit peaked.

I like boxing better than UFC I hope it comes back

UFC earned 1 billion this first financial quarter. No billy ? :^)

Cope before I HEEM you.

Combat sports are in rough shape. Other than Fury and Conor there are ZERO draws. Jake Paul canceled his fight because he couldn't sell out the garden. I could sell out the garden with a cat petting seminar. NYC is huge.

Just need the Condor back

Attached: 92 reenactment .webm (640x360, 2.96M)

I was gonna say… UFC hasn’t been relevant since Ronda did the job. Now there’s a bunch of anti draws on top and they’re desperately trying to find new draws when there are none

Tyson Fury is a once in 100 years genetic freak, but there is no one good enough to be his rival

UFC is dead, a bigger niche sport than WWE and much less accessible to the casual audience.

UFC is normie tier now. ESPN loves them

UFC needs promos and a weekly show to continue feuds. also make it legal to backflip off the cage

>pride
drained
>wec
drained
>strikeforce
drained
>steady legacy/rfa/mfc
drained
>tuf
drained
There are still some interesting matchups but wme jews have turned it into boxing, rightfully so. all those stacked cards from the joe silva era cant be replicated

>from pic related to "oh my sciene its ali mohamedov vs joe smith III, holy heckerino I cant wait for the yummy wummy wrestlefucking and leg kickolas!!!"

>joe silva
I miss that little spic like you wouldnt believe

Attached: CkHzpvIVEAA4sco.jpg (1200x1200, 330K)

All the champs are foreigners
Too many europoors, they have never draw a dime
Too many women
All the american young fighters act like McGregor or Nate but still nobody can cut a promo

you know mic work is in the shitter when people started claiming colby cuckington was some master on the stick, guy couldnt get through one of his pre-written "Any Forums" lines without stuttering like a bitch.

i seriously haven't heard anyone talk about UFC since like 2018

The numbers don't lie

Attached: Untitled.png (524x594, 399.55K)

UFC is even more soulless than WWE. Dana has always been a fucking cocksucker

UFC lost its SOVL when they did the reebok deal