Why sign her to be a jobber?

She's too talented to continue to be stuck in the NXT purgatory. Does anyone know when her contract expires? She should be having 5 star matches with equally talented wrestlers but she's stuck wrestling divas in the United States.

Attached: Sarray.png (320x480, 102.28K)

Bugs are made to be squashed.

Have you seen the NXT roster? Sarray and KLR are the only girls that can wrestle

>divas
Cringe term to use. They’re all called “Women’s wrestlers.” Sarray isn’t a good wrestler and she cannot speak English. She deserves to job.

Somebody like her doesn't get to be a world champion

>Joshifags realized Io isn't going back to they jumped on Sarray
Kwab

Yes, Mandy is in the divas division. She's not a women's wrestler. She doesn't actually know how to wrestle thats why she spent an eternity in NXT then had a small run on the main roster where they realized She belongs back in NXT.

Mandy Rose wouldn't be a main eventer in any women's wrestling promotion in the world. This is just a WWE thing.

Paul only signed her because she was gaining buzz. If they really needed a joshi rep on the roster if should be someone who has experience with sports entertainment and work a decent match

Mandy literally counts her steps when she walks down to the ring. Her becoming a professional women's wrestler is simply not in the cards. Even Aaliyah is on the main roster. Mandy is 34 years old. If she can't make it to the main roster by her mid 30's, that's pretty telling.

GOOD MORNING SIR

If it makes you feel any better, she has a NXT UK Women's title match against Meiko Satomura airing on Thursday.

Yeah, I didn't know that. I guess it does lighten things up a bit after the huge disappointment tonight. Ty sir.

>She's too talented to continue to be stuck in the NXT purgatory.
>Sarray and KLR are the only girls that can wrestle
She kinda sucks though.

>She doesn't actually know how to wrestle thats why she spent an eternity in NXT then had a small run on the main roster
She was in NXT for less than 2 years during which time she was also on two reality shows instead of training and therefore in fact got called up far too quickly.

with Triple H in charge i wouldnt be too worried
its Iyo's time now. Sarray will spend a couple more years in NXT as the ace and then get called to the main roster just like Iyo
then Triple H will bring in another joshi and will repeat the process

This. Nothing she does stands out. She isn’t that pretty, and she has very little charisma. Not gonna make it. She’s the new KUSHIDA.

Nigga, I don't even know who this is. I only have so much brainspace I'm willing to devote to Japanese divas.

future RAW or Smackdown womens champion, so get used to seeing her

>Women’s wrestlers
Cringe term to use. They’re all called “coom bait cancel shielding” Sasha isn’t a draw and she's shaped like a teenage boy with body image issues. She deserves to have a job at Walmart.

she got fat, tell her to get in shape if she wants to win matches

She made no money in Japan
Why do you want her to give up a stable income in America to work in the indies