This match would get Raw over 3 million viewers

This match would get Raw over 3 million viewers.

Attached: 1652846024848.jpg (1008x750, 195.89K)

3 million live viewers waiting to get into the stadium.

Yes.

No it wouldn’t. Cringe eras of the past would get WWE canceled in a heartbeat. Women’s wrestling exists nowadays. Triple H doesn’t have the mindset Vince McMahon does. He respects all wrestlers, both female and male. They’re treated as equals.

I'd love to see Sasha in that match.

Sasha Banks made it known she didn’t want to do any “Divas” shit multiple times. Do a little research, false fan. Her loving husband, retired professional wrestler pic-related, gets to wrestle Sasha in all those match types in their bed.

Attached: C5AD964F-5F8A-49ED-A496-E86B7ADDFCF4.jpg (828x802, 137.84K)

For the right amount of money Sasha would jump in that pool and fuck fans on sight

Nah, she'd do it for free.

Take the failure of a meme and fuck off. Man up and talk that shit via Twitter. It’s cool, another screenshot to print out and show Sasha Banks on Saturday. No women’s wrestlers want any of you. Facts are facts. Triple H has made WWE great again and in record time. All waifufag virgins and coomer brainlets mean nothing to the wrestling world.

Only if that pool was filled with poop

>she didn’t want to do any “Divas” shit multiple time
Takes her ball and goes home every time she doesn't get her way. There is no bigger definition of a Diva.

Imagine the smell

Gigi is kinda ugly

Then why does she dress like a whore and act sexual?

All women’s wrestlers have to dress a certain way. It’s their job you fucking moron. That doesn’t make them “Whores,” you sexist piece of shit. Then you obese cunts wonder why you will never have real life girlfriends. I bet you’re one of the many anons here that Sasha’s husband Mikaze fucked up in-person for stalking his wife. There are no women’s wrestlers that date nor fuck fans. Get over it already. They’re celebrities.

>I bet you’re one of the many anons here that Sasha’s husband Mikaze fucked up in-person for stalking his wife.
holy projection

No.

I think her face is just stuck like that

>Her loving husband, retired professional wrestler pic-related
Jesus, if that's a wrestler on the left then it's no wonder why the business is in the shitter.

It might.
Tell me how you’d book it.

They both get completely covered in the pudding and then lick it off each others bodies.