Statement RAW show

>Opening segment from Becky, blah blah I'm not the man and I'm face again
>Tries her best to get Bianca over
Crowd remain motionless because they don't give a fuck about Bianca
>Random 2 triple threat matches for the US title, throws in manlet Triple H who wins both matches
>Re-Using talent throughout the show, basically just filler struggling their way to do a 3 hour show
Crowd remain motionless and in no way impressed by what they're seeing
>Becky gets attacked by Ching Chong twosome and Bayley
>This is now a feud with Bianca trying to actually have a fanbase
>Bianca does single match with Iyo Skye, predictably its interfered then Bliss and Asuka come to aid
>Boom another 3 v 3 set-up for next weeks RAW
Crowd once again, motionless and in not anyway shape or form care about this
>Finally we get USOS Vs. Mysterios
>USOS win
Crowd same again, don't care

This is possibly one of the worst episodes of RAW I've seen. Zero wow moments in terms of the wrestling, just very generic safe stuff. No surprise moments apart from maybe Ciampa being pushed but I guess if you know Triple H you would have likely expected that.

Fans online blame the crowd, but I'm struggling to see how they are the issue when the show was so bad. You have to do something to get people to get up out of their seats and chant. It's obviously a learning curve for Triple H, but this was far from being a 'statement' show. I will say one thing, It simply could be a case where a lot of talent is being rested after Summerslam, that could be why there was nothing exciting happening on that episode.

Attached: FMvjQlPWUAQzkV6[1].jpg (1200x675, 108.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQ70_5N3sPs
youtu.be/o4vMHbZHbX4?t=28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wew nice thesis you got there buddy

You missed the crowd going bananas for Miz's tiny balls.

Hhh only knows how to book a heel territory. He's a Flair mark and he booked NXT the same way. Monster heel dominates until everybody gets exhausted of it. Territory and faces eventually loses its heat. He booked himself and his reign like that also

>faces
>having heat

Attached: Austin_steen_1.jpg (1080x1080, 104.77K)

yeah as in something being hot

>something being hot
Isn't that...LE BAD...for a wrestling show?

Attached: 1659277146545764.webm (640x360, 1.01M)

Didn’t read, sorry. It was a good show

Now this is real Sports Entertainment!

Attached: 1645134462876.webm (126x154, 227.8K)

Damn HHH makes gay niggas THIS mad?

I was watching Better Call Saul but every time I switched back Bayley or Ciampa was on the screen. Paul is already killing the company with his gay little reddit wrestlers. Hopefully when Ciampa wins the title his hear will finally give out and we can get Bruce in charge or someone with taste.

Attached: 0903242003_0012--2613258d4a74caa69848bab85ff72822.jpg (600x567, 21.52K)

Shit nigga I ain't reading that.

big dimes edge got the only pop of the night and he didn't wrestle. checkmate obese smarks

That's true, I was mostly focusing on the negative because there was a lot of it. God damn that show was fucking boring, I definitely got worked with the Tweets with people saying its going to be a statement show.

statement being you're gonna be seeing a lot more midgets in the ring. he's gonna try to revive the fight forever cringe with johnny reddit and ciampa

edge got zero pop

Actually, Edge got a massive pop not just once, but twice. They were chanting his name. Unlike Peeps

>giant wall of text dissertation over fucking RAW
TAKE A SHOWER *clap clap clap clap clap*

just listen to this antipop
youtube.com/watch?v=mQ70_5N3sPs

Decent pop for Edge, no pop for anyone else. Welcome to Triple H era.

peep trannies in shambles youtu.be/o4vMHbZHbX4?t=28

The British IWC bugmen ate it all up of course so mission accomplished

>no roman cause they are saving him for smackdown or something but we got usos at least lmao
>no logan or brock cause their contract has limited tv appearances
>no cody or orton cause injury
>pretty much everyone else who "matters" showed up

the card made lot of sense and was "good" enough given the people that they can use
shame that they are all boring and bland

>given the people that they can use

Attached: Elias-WWE-Raw-645x370[1].jpg (645x370, 43.93K)

jeez zeke is huge

this
Zeke is way more interesting than Bagley's group, Muhammad Habibi or Tomato Champion

>lmao im not elias xd

thank god you retired vince