AEW PLANS TO SEGREGATE MEN AND WOMEN

Attached: 1638267943666.png (519x229, 21.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=161690
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=161690

Wow do better chuds. This is why WWE will win once again

Based, send all the women to Youtube, this is how we get a milly again

imagine the ratings for the womeme

Good. Now segregate the niggers.

Taking women off Dynamite might get them 1 million.

SEND THEM TO YOUTUBE

honestly trying to be fair, just getting these broads more in ring reps and maybe they can get better

>"Streaming of pay-per-view events material on the Internet;
WOMENS PPV INCOMING

Attached: FWRYFwuaUAA0dUl.jpg (2048x1536, 452.99K)

>this is how Tony responds to Gaytch's womens division
Lol this time Gaytch has him baited. This is gonna end up terrible for Tony

this in real life

AEW has a much better roster than fucking Triple H's shit and they are presented better. RAW had 2 fuckin DQs.

This, AEW's women's division has a circular problem. Most aren't great in ring and need a lot of character work, so they don't get much time, but they're not gonna fix those issues if they can't get experience.

This the fucking nig nogs and especially nig nog roh shitters are ratings death.

I take it Brandon DeGroat is headed back to the men's division where he belongs.

Attached: Brandon DeGroat.jpg (259x194, 9.76K)

Rosa works indies constantly, she's hopeless

if they do a womens ppv, this will definitely include tjpw and stardom ;)

Yes defend the billionaire

>AEW has a much better roster than fucking Triple H's shit and they are presented better. RAW had 2 fuckin DQs.

Attached: 71.png (685x767, 151.33K)

Good. Give them more time on TV, I am only interested in watching AEW because of ass.

I am exclusively here to simp for Hayter,

Attached: 59959585.png (712x892, 1.07M)

Unornically based. The gooks have shown for years that it's much better to have separate shows for men and women

No billions Paul?

Would be based if he actually went through with this. No way the fanbase would allow it though.

Her?

Attached: 1591961967391.jpg (1036x764, 92.15K)

holy based

Yikes. Woman is an offensive term as it denotes gender. What about those with they/them pronouns who do not identify as women! Do better!

It's probably their own knockoff version of Total Divas. With Rampage tanking the way it is, I can't see them starting a women's wrestling only show on top of that. They already lost Cody's reality show, they probably want a replacement for that.

Billions of rent space in that cranium pal

I don't think they'd stop doing stuff with them on the main shows/PPVs but they'd be able to basically focus on the ones that are actually TV ready in at least 1 department.

This is actually great

They definitely want a replacement, AEW owed them 3 "Wrestling shows" IIRC. So they need 2 more. Could be a reality show focused on AEW's women's division I guess.

Holy fucking based. Please save us from the womemes Tony senpai

So women aren’t as good as the men eh Tony?

More like Brandon DeGOAT

I will now watch your show

Brandon deserves credit for really living the gimmick. You don’t see that type of dedication anymore.

will they embarrass themselves again

WWE wins again! Ever since Triple H has taken over for Vince McMahon, things just continue to trend uphill. Watch out trannies, the death of gAyEW might be right before your very eyes.

they're actually better than men, that's why they get their own show partner!

>this time Gaytch has him baited. This is gonna end up terrible for Tony
TK is on the defensive now. Just reacting. If he continues to rely on counter programming, yes, he will fail.