Why dont any wrestlers do meme boxing fights? its an easy payday with 0 risk...

why dont any wrestlers do meme boxing fights? its an easy payday with 0 risk, I remember a few years ago logan called out phil for a fight but nothing came of it because phil said no.

Attached: MV5BYzIxODY0MTQtYWRhNS00M2U4LWEyOGUtYzlkM2IzZmJlMzFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTAzODkzMjI@._V1_.jpg (634x633, 79.44K)

They did, it was called the brawl for all and it was a disaster

I mean boxing fights against jewtubers and tiktokers, should be an easy 6 figure payday, Im pretty sure people here can beat up some of those bums.

Two professional fighters got KWAB'd by Logan Paul's brother
What makes you think fake fighters could fare any better?

It would expose them as fake tough guy shitters. Like CM punk

here for the Sam Hyde fight

dude do you understand how much more famous the paul brothers are than any modern wrestlers? nobody in WWE is famous enough to draw in boxing

jake is the only guy that has any sort of power and technique, everyone else is a pillowfisted arm punching bum.

I think only Brock, Riddle and Lashley would be surefire winners of a celebrity fight. I wouldn't count on any fake fighter to win honestly.

Logan brothers are the only draw, who will they fight Sam Hyde?
Also I don't think WWE or AEW won't allow their fake fighter getting his ass beat.

I really want to see the Hasan vs Hyde fight, Sam would absolutely destroy brown Fabio

Replace Riddle with former bare-knuckle boxers like Corbin or Slater

Jake Paul is also trained at a professional level for 3 years before getting in the ring.
He's a fighter who happened to become a Disney/Youtube star instead. He's the exception. Not the rule.

bro sam hyde is gonna get washed his clips are so bad

Hasan has never been in a fight and surrounds himself with prissy LA bitches

>Sam Hyde
they only fight draws for pay days
they aren't going to fight some never-was

hasan is a faggot dont get me wrong but hes younger and doesnt look like shit, sam hyde is apparently 37 I thought he was late 40s.

They would have to be draws first

just being a wwe "star" is enough of a meme to draw something, you guys act as if woodley and askren were some big names, tyron was a lower level draw in ufc and askren is a literal who outside of mma hardcores.

Have you seen Hassan hit a bag? My sister generally has better technique and power

You know he's only doing it ironically, right?