Redpill me on NOAH and TJPW

Wrestle Universe sounds like a good deal but how's NOAH doing these? Other than Big Mike, who I like, I'm not familiar with the comings and goings in the promotion.

For TJPW, how does it compare to Stardom? I like Maki Itoh but is the overall wrestling good in this promotion?

Attached: NOAH2021.svg.png (400x384, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0jyhPBhVbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn if only there were Cyberfight and Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling generals you could ask this in

The wrestling in TJPW is mostly bad to average but the girls are friendly and cute except for Yuka

Ah I see what you did there

Elgin's gone. NOAH has a solid main event scene but get used to a weaker lower card and old guys winning a lot. Nakajima and Kenoh are great though. NOAH has higher highs and lower lows than NJPW overall.

(Yuka's one of the better ones)

YOU KNOW ITS ALL ABOUT THE FINNERS

Attached: finnerjima.png (288x257, 140.05K)

(Yuka's one of the worst ones, unless you like bullshit Kota Ibushi levels of no-selling)

>Other than Big Mike, who I like
OH NO NO NO NO HE DOESN'T KNOW

>and old guys winning a lot.
I don’t mind this.

TJPW is more a theatrical fed than a wresting fed. the wrestling is okay when it matters.
NOAH is the opposite it has it's core set of guys in the main event competing against different styles.
the undercard isn't much (they're not a big roster) and the juniors don't have much going for them aside from this DragonGate partnership

I know about the protein lmao. But I'll still interested in seeing his NOAH run on demand.

Nobody but obese smelly Smarks seethe about it

FINNERJIMA BAYBAY

hating boomers for hogging the spotlight is understandable but it's weird how people think once wrestlers get to their late 40's or early 50's they become incapable of putting on good matches or carrying the main event

>people think once wrestlers get to their late 40's or early 50's they become incapable of putting on good matches or carrying the main event
because they almost always are
it's very rare for somebody over 50 to be physically capable of performing at a main event level anymore

well that's no way to support your elderly

Attached: Sugiura.jpg (420x580, 57.36K)

TJPW is about their unique colorful roster of characters and each one's personality and how they mesh with each other and seeing your favorites try their hardest to win, the wrestling doesn't really "go hard" like Stardom nor does it try to.

Attached: tjpw-grills2021.jpg (1478x1108, 273.42K)

Also to add, in Stardom all the girls are very cookie cutter, they wear the same outfits with the same braided hairstyle, and all do the same moves and work the same matches

here you go pw noah bros youtube.com/watch?v=G0jyhPBhVbk

NOAH is boomer shit and most of the roster are shit or feneric clones of each other. The entire thing is branded as if it is still the year 2001, the last time it was relevant.
Millennial permavirgins who never moved on from nu-metal love it, but they are not worth listening to.
TJPW is like DDT but with girls and not as much variety. It's fun.

The red pill is Kongoh.

Attached: 20220802_032040.gif (480x257, 3.69M)

I showed froends NOAH and they cringed so hard at these fags

you don't have friends