What's next for him after his current run as Asuka and Bianca's pin eater?

What's next for him after his current run as Asuka and Bianca's pin eater?

Attached: 1652146782736.jpg (283x337, 21.38K)

Yo this dude ugly af

Another 24/7 title run.

*eats some literal shit*

Alex honestly needs to be released by WWE. He’s too ugly for television and for all the poor fans in attendance at live events. He’s gAyEW bound. Nyla Rose and him will form a tag team.

Probably catering. Becky’s injury saved them for a little while, if being an obvious third wheel in a group feuding with a new stable that’s gonna bury them is considered an upgrade anyway.

Imagine the heat Nyle Rose and Alex Bliss would get as the tranny tag team...

If the last episode of RAW is any indication, she needs to leave and try to make it in non-wrestling shows or film Even less focus now on characters, gimmicks and actual storylines but more "workrate" shit.

You're legit just going to sit here talking to yourself all night aren't you?

>Bliss replacing Becky
fucking cringe.

I love how mad this one guy gets over Alex being made fun of.

Kek she's lost clean like once in the past two years. She isn't eating a single pin in this feud. That's the gook's job.

Becky is almost as walled and trannyish as Bliss anyway, not much of a difference.

He got pinned clean by Doudrop like 2 weeks go for the 24/7 title brah.

KWAB

Yeah I'm sure Triple H is going to use the women he booked to go on a 500 match unbeaten run to protect a jobber that wasn't even going to be involved in the feud until Becky got injured.

You think hes jacking off while he does it?

>Becky is almost as walled and trannyish
Disagree completely. But I'm a massive becky mark, so my opinion is set in stone.

It's not 2017 anymore. Granny is washed up.

It's not 2017 anymore. Tranny is even more washed up.

this

she’ll continue not being a demoted bitch

BlissXIRs?