This is going to happen again

>this is going to happen again
I will watch raw once more

Attached: DA05A822-2533-434A-A2DF-04453F5ED0AC.jpg (2160x1080, 181.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrestlingnews.co/.amp/wwe-news/the-latest-on-sasha-banks-and-naomis-return-to-wwe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alex is a man. No one wants to see him in WWE. Ship him off to gAyEW where he belongs.

I've slept with Alexa and SHE's all woman if you catch my drift

GIWTWM

d-do you think they p-practiced that scene haha that would be so weird especially if alexa was b-barefoot lol how wacky but guys seriously ha ha

Then why is Alexa on tv but Sasha isn’t? Lmao

Sasha Banks is set to return whenever Triple H decides. Meanwhile, Alex is a 24/7 Title jobber. He is playing in the shadows of both Bianca Belair and Asuka. You’re trying to come at the wrong guy. Take your L and run along. Tell me, in the past three years, who has been more successful in WWE, Alex or Sasha Banks? I’ll answer it before you create excuses and lies, it’s my girl, The Legit Bo$$.

Attached: 3393B1F1-8D3B-443D-AA45-EB1A9661462A.jpg (1920x1080, 220.66K)

>Sasha Banks is set to return whenever Triple H decides
nice headcanon

if Sasha was so successful why isn’t she on tv? What happened to she’s above wrestling and she’s going to Hollywood? You’re such a stupid idiot it’s actually sad

So is Sasha coming back to WWE or leaving wrestling to pursue acting? Why can't you make up your mind?

KWAB

Attached: 6579313B-405F-413A-A063-F95D1FB0EA2C.jpg (750x572, 255.88K)

I informed you all that Sasha Banks was being begged by WWE to return. Maybe stop reading only what you want to. Sasha doesn’t need WWE, WWE needs Sasha. It’s a known fact. She can wrestle part-time and pursue Hollywood. That was the original plan anyways. Learn a little something before replying to my posts.

provide sources for your shit, retard

Literally none of that has been confirmed other than sasha being so worthless to the WWE product they just let her go like the uppity shitter she is

>Source: The voices in my head say so

Yeah, I actually have money to attend social events unlike all of you. I know that was my post, I’m not denying it. Too bad Alex won’t be there, I would punch him in the mouth and since he’s a guy just like I am, I would get away with it. Get on-topic to the thread now. This isn’t about the GOAT women’s wrestler Sasha Banks. But as always, you all bring her up.

Attached: 0A478AE0-A6B0-4450-80E3-EF33E0AF6241.jpg (1920x1080, 342.86K)

>social events
>literally paying money to see a celebrity who only thinks of you as a money mark
What a sad life you live

We bring her up because, without fail, you are ALWAYS the first reply to any thread about female wrestlers. You stick out like a sore thumb with your formulaic replies, making it extremely obvious it's you, so people make fun of Sasha to rile you up.

Anyway, where are your sources for any of the shit you spout? WWE doesn't want Sasha. They let her go with no regrets. Same with Naomi. You're going to have to realize this soon.

Attached: bliss smiles as she hurts horse boss.jpg (720x895, 140.02K)

You all bring up Sasha Banks because you’re all unhealthily-obsessed with her. It has nothing to do with attempting to “Rile” me up. Anyways, there are plenty reporting that Sasha Banks is returning sooner than later. You can type in her name into Google. Triple H needs the women’s division saved and the greatest of all-time, Sasha Banks, fits to make that happen. Stop posting Alex. That is one ugly ass dude. Why does his face nowadays look like it is made out of candle wax?
wrestlingnews.co/.amp/wwe-news/the-latest-on-sasha-banks-and-naomis-return-to-wwe

There was a few weeks he was sneeding and coping by saying sasha is going to Hollywood, she’s better than wrestling, then it was sasha is going to aew because they aren’t run by a racist, now it’s HHH will bring my sashetty niggress balding queen back. He’s retarded and a shoot simp

Attached: 3AF69563-B9C9-417E-8602-FAC088EEAE78.jpg (750x464, 181.95K)

>Alvarez said the following during Wrestling Observer Live: "I am not 100 percent confirming this
Do you even know how to read or does mommy just read you the headlines if it mentions sasha so you can chimp out after you’re done smearing peanut butter all over your television screen

>dirtsheets

Attached: wat.png (546x601, 655.67K)

>Triple H needs the women’s division saved
It’s actually more over than it has been in years, and it also has less black women in it than ever, really makes you think

Bianca Belair isn’t the WWE RAW Women’s Champion? That’s news to me, I could have swore she was. Keep on trolling, waifufags. It’s easy to just ignore you. After all, I have other threads I have to contribute to.