He unironically deserves another run in WWE. He hasn't lost a step at all. One more run slapnuts

He unironically deserves another run in WWE. He hasn't lost a step at all. One more run slapnuts

Attached: JJ.jpg (951x1077, 432.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93wEFKO6d5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One more run brother

Jeff Jarrett has never drawn a single dime. Enough with the has-beens stealing the spotlight from the upcoming talent.

He would be a great addition to the midcard.

He was in the 90s but now he's old

Jarrett is so underrated as a worker. Yeah sure him as "the guy" can be cringe but he's such a good heel. And he's in great shape still, TRT is magic

Yep

No he never did you Russo cool aid chump. He can work but he does not draw. He had go away heat when Russo elevated the mid carder to championship level out of personal feelings. Let's not even start tna. Fucking zoomers

....are you ok? get fucking help

I think RAW or some shit a while ago when he threw a punch. It was so good the crowd roared and it felt like he was the main baby face kek

Yeah, it was against Elias. Great segment.

I hated his TNA reigns during them but now I go back and watch them and think about it in retrospect and it was kino. His main events were always good matches and even when I was at smarkiest in the mid 00s, he worked me. He’s incredible.

youtube.com/watch?v=93wEFKO6d5E

He should being back the Double J double M A challenge

Double J was unironically that best part of that shitshow and walked out looking like one of the best wrestlers ever.

Put him with some NXT guy that needs a manger or put him with someone already on the main roster.

He's the chosen one
Only question is who chose him?

Sorry I misread user. I thought user posted Jeff drew dimes

And I you'd the wrong user

His ref game at Summerslam was on point. Dude can do it all.

A wild slapnuts appeared

Soon.

Attached: 21211cdb71889c3287ca74fc9bc6183a.jpg (1242x1227, 136.64K)

Sasha is a has been balding latina, that’s why she’s not on tv