Jesus fucking Christ, Hunter

Jesus fucking Christ, Hunter...
please... no....

Attached: RingsideNews__WWE_News__Garano.png (764x661, 432.08K)

Thank fucking God I was sure Tony was gonna hire this loser. Take Cole back too while you're at it

Vincels just keep losing

OH NONONONONO

kek KEK

If he is in a tag team with Ciampa again, I'd be cool with that...if he gets any kind of singles push, it's a fucking mistake

Not like this Paulbros.

He's going to be the next Dwayne Johnson. Wait and see.

Ahahahahaha enjoy e-drones

Trannys overdosing on copium.

Attached: 6A0F772D-983D-4AE6-A0D9-5DC6F8076FE0.jpg (689x974, 423.32K)

Tony needs to fucking try and see if Hunter is willing to buyout Cole's contract now.

Nah...he could be the next Bryan Danielson though which is fine. Just needs a little more bulk and intensity and he's pretty much there.

lmao he's turning raw into NXT 3.0 black and gold

SAVE US VINCE

Man, RAW's going to be in AEW ratings territory at this rate.

thats funny , I had the opposite reaction , I thought that was the midget and when based JoMo popped on the screen I was delighted

CALL TONY HE'S CRYIN

Tears of joy

He didn't even book him strongly in NXT
His only reign lasted a month and every other belt he held was treated like a joke
He's probably winning the world title but no fucking way he's holding it for more than 2 months

>He's probably winning the world title but no fucking way he's holding it for more than 2 months
2 months is 2 months too long. Hell, a week long Gargano title reign is too long.

bros. i was going to watch raw again. I wont be watching with this midget on the show

Cope seethe etc

They shouldve trademarked johnny goatgano

The Johnny Reddit Era is coming whether you like it or not

Attached: 1644435951123.png (239x305, 210.72K)

He cucked Joey Ryan so he's alright in my book

He needs to learn how to grapple properly as well