Were they actually based back in the 90s or was it just a meme?

Were they actually based back in the 90s or was it just a meme?

Attached: nwo.jpg (1200x675, 118.69K)

You tell me.

The guy on the left looks like a bitch

I actually watched the NWO on tv back in the day and it was fucking gay

Only Big Sexy was based. The Chudster is a cancelled piece of shit and Scott Hall is a drunk, dead bitch.

were they actually based?? huh? based on what?

Attached: hmmmm.png (400x400, 120.89K)

Big Sexy was over with the black demographic especially when he got turned red and black

They were the big reason why WCW was putting a fight against the WWF in the monday night wars.

This. Instead of ring rats hanging out back stage there were gangs of black men sagging and bagging and tugging at they shorts waiting for Nash.

dear oh dear!

Nash hasn't been based since the early 90s
kek

They were incredibly based. Zoomers that didn't experience it should shut their mouths and go back to TikTok.

So do you just type the most retarded shit you can think of when you larp like this? It seems to draw a little but you always come off as massive faggot and your gimmick is just gay dude. It doesnt make me hate twitterfags more than I already do, it just makes me wonder how shoot retarded you actually are to do this every day.

Attached: pepe-old-man-clip-board.jpg (1089x889, 284.91K)

Now type that again without crying.

>Zoomers that didn't experience it should shut their mouths and go back to TikTok.
Imagine posting this corny shit - thinking that nobody here will ever notice you're an election tourist

Actual nonzoomer viewer from the time. Here they were cool as fuck, but after about 2 years everybody was tired of every single big match ending in an NWO run in, even pay-per-views, even matches they werent in and even when they didnt need the heat.

Is this true???

BWO was better

Dubs of truth

Based.

Attached: 1611776230252.gif (327x240, 1.97M)

They impacted pop culture in a huge way and literally saved the business. nWo was so huge that even celebrities (apart from people like Rodman) in the entertainment industry knew about it. It was an organic and glorious time.