STOP SHILLING THIS NARCISSISTIC FAGGOT

STOP SHILLING THIS SOCIOPATHIC VAIN ATTENTION SEEKING NARCISSISTIC SELF OBSESSED UNCHARISMATIC INSECURE LITTLE TALENTLESS LIBERAL FAGGOT.

>Inb4 “He’s not a Liberal”
He's Jewish and hates white people
twitter.com/LoganPaul/status/1267631648910139392

Attached: DEA4BDA5-8B21-4827-8AD8-49354C5CE2EF.jpg (1611x950, 279.52K)

Go to bed Tony

sorry you missed out on one of the biggest draws on the planet. have fun with shaq and cole karter lmao

This but unironically

Lmao you this mad that he can actually work and has more than a niche following of weirdos?
He looks like an athlete, talks like he means something in the world, and knows what the audience likes. He’s not a twink fag like the wrestling world gravitates towards, usually as of late.

Stop fantasizing about Riddle giving you a foot job WWE faggots

Shut up Logan

Lol just some Asian mad he did a bit on suicide Forrest.
You know, that thing we all KNOW and have HEARD of.
Cause he doesn’t have a NICHE following.
It’s funny as hell you have to post COMMENTS FROM YOUTUBE

Keep up the autism you stupid Mexican

Attached: B0AD44E0-06EC-4078-B1FA-5B96D37C4F5B.jpg (1020x762, 189.4K)

I’m not Logan Paul.
But I do kick it with the likes when I’m hitting the links (hitting em high and letting em fly), smoking out by the pool, or grilling.
I’m not some weirdo faggot like you, posting cropped images from YouTube in order to drum up some form of attention.

It’s super weird.

Attached: 9F7659A1-2808-46A7-B8AC-C8CE5EF63782.jpg (1170x1580, 661.08K)

truth fuck this kike

This has got to be one of the MOST MASSIVE HARD REACHING COPE’s I’ve ever read on Any Forums lmao

Attached: 1B03B7BB-4990-440C-BD80-C59BE0812196.gif (498x498, 767.9K)

>I’m not some weirdo faggot

Attached: AF8B6457-CCAB-48FA-AED4-B20B8EC7C36E.jpg (500x500, 25.7K)

Cope is cropping YouTube comments in hopes of having a meaningful form of interaction today.
I stated facts, which I know is weirdly strange to see on here.
Keep crying into the abyss as you stay in your small niche group

Keep stretching the goal posts. You won’t argue any of my points.
Logan Paul is a star.
Doesn’t have a niche following.
Is bigger than any other wrestler not in WWE currently.
You posting silly reaction pictures further proves my point

Kek, what a weirdo faggot

> I do kick it with the likes when I’m hitting the links (hitting em high and letting em fly), smoking out by the pool, or grilling.

This just screams Zoomer hipster Beta Cuck Faggot. Socialite behavior is prevalent in females. Good luck with your HRT Zoom Boy. You will never be a woman.

Attached: 793145E9-4214-421D-8230-097B60ABF0FF.jpg (636x640, 57.81K)

T. Loser that has no friends and gets 0 double takes from chicks

I don’t understand what you’re saying.
Try speaking in non memes, and not being mad at people doing better than you at literally everything in life lol.
Mexican fat fuck lol

he has a nice frog splash
don't care much for your faggot tranny politics drama

Sounds like something a weirdo faggot would say

Lol you make fun of WWE, but you have the mental capacity of a drooling idiot that doesn’t even know pro wrestling is fake.
I understand you’re creatively bankrupt, looked over IRL, and not noticed by anyone that matters within the confines of society…but come up with something better than “weirdo faggot”

Haters gonna hate

When did WWE get a clue and significantly improve their celeb guests? This is the same company that blew millions on Gronk and Cain Velasquez just 2-3 years ago

Attached: 1651634704685.jpg (1200x1200, 308.36K)

Your words, not mine weirdo faggot.

I guess here recently.
Logan Paul can fucking GO
Which pisses off our local retarded Mexican that loves to shit on anything he doesn’t like.
(Typical cynical loser on Any Forums)

why not add 'balding' to your list of adjectives? I think it would be effective.

Awww Sucks that Logan Paul is a household name, doesn’t it?
Who’s your favorite wrestler currently?
Tell me without crying

>Haters gonna hate
Why do chicks and fags come on Any Forums? [sigh]

It’s Weirdo Faggot, I hear he posts on this board, too.

Don’t forget worth 40 million dollars either

No flip? Anyone can do that shit

Awww I broke you.
Sucks doesn’t it?
Ok go back to speaking in memes, with your echo chamber. I’ll allow you to have the headcannon of “I ran him off! XD”

I proved my point.
You’re jealous is Logan Paul, and normal people in general.
Sad.
Many such cases.

Honestly don't give a shit. I like Hogan even if he was a politicking faggot, and Paul could actually fucking go in his match, if he's going full time I'm looking forward to the run, retard out of the ring or not

I appreciate you putting the definition of “moving the goal posts” up ITT.

Damn, you really are a fucking weirdo, kek.

>Who’s your favorite wrestler currently?
Austin Theory. Not faggot Liberal Zoomie Logan Paul or that other Faggot Riddle either.

Reminder that Logan Paul works better than 85% of televised wrestlers on major networks.
Let that sink in.

>some retarded Any Forums tourist is still spamming this board about a part timer winning brownie points at a point in time when it was incredibly easy to win brownie points

please kill yourself. you legitimately cannot be this much of a tool and live a fulfilling life to be this upset.

>You’re jealous is Logan Paul, and normal people
Figures only an ESL imbicile from some 3rd world shitter is a huge fan of some YouTube zoomer

I still remember being pissed at Cain because I was in the bathroom taking a piss when I heard "It's Cain!" from Cole, thinking he was talking about Kane, fire hydranting my piss and getting back to the living room to see it was a retarded MMA guy instead of The Devil's Favorite Drawer

This is a console war thread made by a literal fat ass Mexican

Isn't theory a literal shoot faggot? Not helping your case

Don’t be so hard on yourself, user.