This feud finna be fire no cap

This feud finna be fire no cap

Attached: Bianca and horse vs Io and horse.jpg (1920x1920, 1.44M)

RETURN OF CHA CHA BANKS AND NOHOMEY

And the rumor mill continues. Stop making assumptions. Wait to see what actually happens. I hate waifufags more than anything. None of you belong on this board. Sasha Banks is forever the greatest of all-time women’s wrestler and none of those women’s wrestlers want any of you obese fan boys. That’s a shoot. Go out and try talking to a real life woman other than your Moms.

Attached: A62C2EBE-2027-4457-AD2A-C659CF7594ED.jpg (1080x1080, 98.04K)

these uggos finna make me puke

happening tonight apparently
>WrestlingNews.co is told that an agreement has been reached for Sasha Banks and Naomi to return to the company. There is a belief backstage that we may see them return on tonight's show or in the near future under Triple H's regime.

nah you're just gay

ew, blacks.

you wish

Op here. Posted the wrong image. Sorry about that!

Attached: EDDAAB41-8A8A-449F-AABC-D82425951E16.jpg (546x730, 160.55K)

Bianca and Io are wife material. Also Naomi ass.

you're gay lol

When did WWE stop hiring attractive women?

2014/2015

When the womens “evolution” took over. Also when stuff like OnlyFans and Instagram became more prevalent since attractive women can make way more money off that than banging up their body for hot dogs.

Attractiveness is subjective. Only you as a fat incel can answer your own question. For me there are plenty of women in WWE I would cum inside.

>This feud finna be fire
It's gonna be fire alright.

Attached: cash-burn.jpg (852x507, 134.64K)

Sasha is coming to AEW dimwit

Fuck, Gigi is double the size now

have you not watch 2.0

everyone in the pic apart from Naomi was hired by HHH or Dusty. Good thing based HBK is feeding us coomers now frfr

Where's Becky? She should be woman's chamption and Seth should be WWE champion. Embrace the fucking vision your fucking faggot shit heads