The horse and donkey are coming back already?

The horse and donkey are coming back already?

Attached: 1659377630487239.png (585x231, 42.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/spoiler-major-names-returning-to-wwe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You all really do want my attention in every single thread. Racism is cringe and doesn’t belong on a professional wrestling board. You all cry when I criticize any Japanese women’s wrestler, yet you think you can do it about Sasha and get away with it???? Hypocrites just like I always say. WWE needs Sasha Banks as I always preach. She doesn’t need WWE. Instead of starting the rumor mill up, why don’t you just watch WWE RAW instead?

tell me how is calling a horse a horse racist?
Sasha is a horse woman, don't you watch WWE?
If you don't better leave the pro-wrestling board

its the donkey i don't get. how is naomi a donkey

I unironically hope you get raped by a pack of niggers and are dead at dawn. You're the most useless piece of shit on this board, and that's saying something with some of the fucking schizo's on here. Kill yourself.

donkey = ass

Hopefully they get slimed as a punishment.

i don't know how i missed that.

When is Sashaschizo getting heemed again?

OH MY GOD MICHAEL!! IT'S THE BIG GUY!! HE'S BACK!!!

they never left lol

Naomi is a 10 and should be on tv. No one cares about the anorexic horse.

Attached: 1646858477011.gif (400x364, 3.65M)

Based Sashaschizo
Cringe /asp/ tranny

You all care about Sasha Banks and are unhealthily-obsessed with her. The constant creating of threads like this one and bringing her up in totally irrelevant threads proves my point perfectly. Banks is forever the GOAT women’s wrestler and her husband, pic-related is the luckiest guy alive today. Naomi is married to WWE Superstar Jimmy Uso. You all have no chance in hell with any women’s wrestlers. Facts are facts, I just deal them.

Attached: C5EE8D00-2B58-4610-B739-7EF6681DD308.jpg (800x800, 136.69K)

Sasha has sex with me every night

I cannot wait to see Sasha Banks this upcoming Saturday at C2E2 and show her all my printed screenshots from Any Forums alone. I hope legal action is taken. No fans have ever been with Banks and they never will be. Why don’t you all go mouth off to Mikaze’s face in real life??? Grow a pair. If he calls me for back-up, you better run like hell.

Attached: 1557033411812.jpg (1280x575, 372.38K)

>WrestlingNews.co is told that an agreement has been reached for Sasha Banks and Naomi to return to the company. There is a belief backstage that we may see them return on tonight's show or in the near future under Triple H's regime.
>wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/spoiler-major-names-returning-to-wwe

>weebs really thought they were getting le heckin ching chong vs ching chong match
KWAB

You were the first person to imply Sperma Banks was a horse, lol

>major names
kek

We eating good fellas

Attached: 03C63A65-A9EF-411E-AE73-441F2BC8C6FB.jpg (736x1164, 228.62K)