ITT: we predict what Paul does to make a statements tonight

ITT: we predict what Paul does to make a statements tonight

Attached: 15241BFB-0BF7-4EF7-B329-81B00FF6D574.jpg (750x396, 119.36K)

Fuck, I Sir’d it.

Kenny Omega debuts and shoots on Tony Khan live on Raw

GOOD MORNING SIRS

Who and who?

He's finally going to say the word tonight.

He smashes a throne with his sledgehammer and leaved the company less that 2 years after

Snuff film angle with Kevin Dunn

Trips comes out and announces that he just can't wait for October any longer and then Steph puts him in the cuck cage live on TV.

Finally unlocking the cage

Attached: TRIPLE CAGE.jpg (572x720, 258.9K)

all women and diverse matches

kek that'll put butts in seats

Vince unironically pushed much more POC than Hunter ever did in NXT.

I love the gimmick of just burying indieshitters. It's one of my favorites right now.

Holy street shitting, Batman.

He will make that "you are the authority" speech again
And then push all the midgets

Roman's reign of terror is the biggest problem and at this point there's nothing they can do about it. If they just had some random guy take one of the belts off Roman after all the shit he's done the last 3 years, it'd be retarded.

God fucking forbid that they actually try booking the world title to be meaningful

Paul Ellering?

Holy SHIT bros
Dave Meltzer just called me and said Tony Khan will forcibly be dragged into the ring to get raw dogged by a pack of dark skinned gentlemen.

Attached: 1647186278104.gif (200x200, 3.9M)

Johnny Gargano pins Roman Reigns and wins the title.
Austin Theory gets an onscreen boyfriend.
Logan Paul turns heel by trading a fake pokemon card to Ciampa.
Devitt wins clean.
Someone gets their name back to normal.
Someone else has a bad new finish.
HHH shows up and does a promo.
The released nxt guys that aew hasnt signed return as an invading faction.

Doofus son in law is gonna drIve viewers away and Raw will be jobbing to Trannymite before the year is over

>goes over Roman in a 20 second squash in you're path

Attached: Johnny-Gargano[1].png (640x480, 409.87K)

their easiest way out of it is for Drew to win at Clash at the Castle with an assist from Seamus (have him and his goons keep the Usos from interfering). if they want to split the belts back up, have Seamus and his goons beat down Drew after the match and Theory cashes in for only one of the titles and wins whichever belt belongs to RAW.

>leaved
good morning, xir

But they've already established that Theory's contract is for both belts.

Im excited. Every show so far has been based

He's gonna lose it at Clash, then they'll split the belt, Roman wins the other one in time to defend it at Mania against Cody fresh out of his Rumble win

Just retcon it lol

Attached: 1630540873544.png (173x227, 45.96K)

It's one title, retards

Kek, my bad sir

It'd be retarded to waste the God Mode rub on Drew McIntyre. It should be someone who isn't established yet. Who I don't know since most of their roster is over 35 now