Oh no no no

Get ready, Any Forums. Something tells me the Vince cultists are going to be seething extra hard later today.

Attached: cuckrossapp.png (720x372, 96.82K)

dronies seethe extra hard every day

Thank you Gaitch?

Sounds based. Trannies gonna go into a meltdown

True e-lite drones seethe every day

>plans change

>Someone told me
He made it up. Based Big Fapp.

Where are the plane tickets?

could mean anything

if that means nxt invasion on a tank-cringe levels, then i'm out bruh

Attached: 1657894314567.gif (200x200, 2.35M)

Vince is gone guys, isn't that great? Think of all the free time you'll have now that you don't have to spend 18 hours a day thinking about the boogeyman that kept you up so many nights. No guys, I'm being serious. He is really gone, you don't have to talk about him all day anymore. The boogeyman can't hurt you anymore. You can finally dedicate your lives to self improvement rather than seething about an old man running a company that has zero effect on your life. Isn't it great guys? Vince is finally gone and you can stop talking about him.

this

Why did smarks pretend Vince didn't book the majority of Summerslam? Bagley, Dakota, Io and Bex turning face were the only Gaytch inputs.

I've heard this song and dance before

Attached: DuqTvYhUcAITr_u.jpg (900x506, 96.11K)

Where is tonight's Raw? There probably a ton of people still in the Nashville area from Rics match. I know Kross was there so he could redebut tonight

>the most consequential parts of the show were the only changes
god what a dope

>womeme
>consequential
WUMAO

they replaced him with Kevin Dunn. seriously, Kevin Dunn is now their new boogeyman. there will always be someone. if they get him out, then Gaitch will be their new boogeyman.

bailey comes out in a bikini and finna shows her tits

Houston, Texas

Ah, never-ending then

>Someone told me that tonight's show was gonna be freakin awesomesauce bananapants

Trannies love Triple H

Attached: tran e 2.png (666x406, 493.17K)

Don't tell the AEWtists, they think that booking their champs to beat jobbers every week draws

But enough about you and Tony Khan, Bitchtits.

anything less than Kevin Dunn's live firing then I'm not interested