HOLY FN STACKED

HOLY FN STACKED

Attached: FY9WcY6X0AAuxoo.jpg (1200x675, 299.09K)

>Undisputed Elite is back
can't wait for the undisputed plummet

Attached: 4ki23k.jpg (798x770, 195.18K)

>Orange Cassidy
>Undisputed Elite
>Fatt Hardy
>Wheeler Yuta main eventing

hard pass

>Matt vs Christian
what year is this

>jeribloat vs wheeler useless
>pockets

forget no milly, this isn't even gonna break 900k

>Christian wrestling
dimes

Attached: Christian UI.png (645x611, 453.39K)

TK is coming down off that coke binge hard with this lame card. With the Jaguars season starting up, dude needs to rest up and pray T-Law isn’t a bust.

Did they run out of good matchups?

Im really excited for the dumpster match

At least we've found one person excited for Matt Hardy vs Christian

literally 0 (zero) people on that poster I'm interested in

I see Adam Cole or Young Bucks, I change the channel, simple as.

>Jericho is out of ideas and is basically just doing the heel Inner Circle thing again like he was at the start
>Wheeler Whota, who gives a shitta
>Still pushing Orange Cassidy down our throats when the joke was stale 3 months after he debuted
>Christian vs Fatt Lardy in 2022
>More Adam Cole/Undisputed Elite faggotry
>Shitty women's match to top it all off
Yeah I'm done with this company. I'm just watching old AJPW matches to get my wrestling fill from now on because I'm sure as fuck not watching WWE either. AEW had such promise and it only took them a few years to fuck it all up. The worst part of all is the sycophantic self-mark fans who are too nice to just start fucking booing whenever there's a ridiculous botch or some overhyped shitter like Adam Cole or Orange Cassidy shows up to hog yet more limelight from the talented wrestlers. WWE marks are completely fucking braindead but the AEW fans don't have that excuse, they're just faggots. If they started shitting on this awful tripe the same way they shat on Cody then maybe Tony Khan would pull his head out of the enormous mound of cocaine it's buried in and actually fix his company.

yawn. Thanks for the heads up that I’m not missing anything

do they just book random matches with no storylines? half of these people havent been involved in feuds for weeks
and of course front and center we have the chubby NWO girls who cry about any criticism on twitter, headed by a skinny fat fag who cant wrestle to save his life

HOLY FN SKIPPED

what a shit card (what's the opposite of hot shot?)

>Undisputed Elite is back
Thanks for the warning.

peepchads….not like this

no million here no million there
paki tranny show I dont care 2 months theyll be off air

>peepchads….not like this

Attached: 1654614918159.png (1142x638, 697.01K)

>trannies crying about Matt vs. Christian again when they had a great match last year
You'll get your flipperinos elsewhere.

They'll never learn.

Attached: 1647423327408.png (1080x1387, 1.64M)

it's time for the same event!

Attached: file.png (1200x665, 1.22M)

>Everyone saw Cole fuck up at Forbidden Door and get dunked on for two months straight.
>This was literally his most recent appearance on TV
>TK doesn’t give Cole any promise or vignettes to at least re-heat him before the big trios angle
If my dumb casual ass can see this, why can’t aew?

>great
Please acquire taste

Everything there has had some lead-in though.

>Yuta managed to goad Jericho into giving him a match that could lead to him vs Mox by not catering to his ego
>The ass boys commited the ultimate sin and betrayed the based Acclaimed.
>Matt is one of Jungle Boy's buddies so Christian is gonna fuck him up to piss off JB.
>Okay OC vs Lethal is a bit of a "what if we do a singles match now"
>Britt and Hayer have been bugging Thunderstorm for weeks
>Hobbs just betrayed Starks and we need to know what's coming next
>The faction the company is partially named after is returning after some injuries (And hopefully Kenny will save us from Adam Cole being in charge of it)

and you wonder why you get "no million?" every week

YOUNG MONEY

Attached: 37EB88B6-0363-43A0-9D03-24C6A35CE724.jpg (1033x797, 586.14K)

Not enough flips for you, tranny?

>Satnam looking like a fucking Villager Boss in Resident Evil 4

Your concession has been accepted.

TUNECHI

I imagine that "You've dragged the elite into the mud" is going to be the key theme of it, if they kick it off right away.

I don't get anything other than to watch. You could say "the lead in was kinda weak" and I'd agree. Tony has the terrible habit of starting the proper build for the PPV in the last few weeks and this looks to be the start.

We do not sign our posts here.

Yuta is trying so hard to look tough kek

lol, just kite his goofy ass

>undisputed elite is back
WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEEEE

Attached: roderick-strong.jpg (1920x1080, 159.22K)

The Logan paul and brock matches were more fun than anything AEW can put on. This "workrate" product is an exhausting slog of self serious bullshit

>Jericho is fine but yuta will get too much offense and why does this faggot get a #1 contender shot?
>another womens tag match. Literally who could care? There are 7 women in the business that could ever mean anything and wwe has 6 of them.
>acclaimed and gunn club are based but like.all Tony fueds there will either be 6 weeks crammed into 10 minutes or it will take 4 weeks to blow off an under card rampage fued.
>the super best friends are back. Adam Cole is going to be on your TV until 2027. No wonder this sperg is so shit at real sports management. He gives this clown the liscense to be a lazy faggot. TLaw is going to bust
>cringe Cassidy
>matt hardy doing anything physical

This...is the power of mark booking