Now that the dust has settled, who had the best "ONE LAST MATCH"?

Now that the dust has settled, who had the best "ONE LAST MATCH"?

Attached: two old faggots.png (497x324, 246.22K)

Austin was more impressive considering that it was his first match since 2003.

Steve and it isn't even fucking close

the guy didn't suck up to Kid Rock

Austin since he was able to actually wrestle with his opponent. Though I can't blame Ric too much since he's over 70 and his health is fucked.

Attached: 1642633882094.gif (294x222, 2.55M)

austins obviously but flairs match was sad kino and its cringe seeing how many plebs here got filtered by it.

Brock Lesnar

Austin legit had a great match. It was honestly my favorite moment in wrestling of the whole year.

Austin, dude took a concrete suplex bump for no reason other than for old time's sake

it started a bit sloppy but the more he drank the better he got, it was a hell of a match kek.

Plus the atmosphere was way better, laughs all around. Flair's match was just the audience counting down to him taking a bump and going into cardiac arrest.

>Austin had a typical sports entertainment clown bullshit, where not a single person believed in what was happening in the ring
>Ric had based mega-carnie gigadimes literal deathmatch with JJ pulling the best heel work you could ever see in 21st century. Everyone believed that they will see a wrestler die in the ring.
Ric Flair is the best wrestler of 2022 unironically.

Finner

Attached: 1659319173998463.jpg (1083x612, 294.48K)

Lose weight, Conrad. Your father-in-law is a crusty old man and a joke.

Flair since i stayed awake the whole time and he didn’t fight a shitter like Kevin owens

It went off the air at a reasonable, boomer friendly time. I can't be up til midnight like AEW shows.

Ric Flair actually tried to do a proper match, but overall was heavily reliant on the other 3 guys. He was a passenger of it but I still enjoyed it more than Stone Colds. Both were fun, but Rics felt more special.

How did you enjoy Ric laying on the mat and crawling around too weak to stand up?

It's called selling. Your favourite gymnasts should do it more.

you can blame Flair for being a faggot who ruined his life for chasing pussy and booze

if it was a 1v1 like a LAst match should be - it would be unwatchable

Goddamn almost made me spit my drink, good work user

I don't dispute that, he is far too old to be wrestling he was clearly drunk and maybe high too. Still, Andrade, Jay and JJ did a good job carrying him.

>faggot
>chasing pussy and booze

The only faggot here is you if you don't like pussy and booze.