Cheap

>cheap
>rich in protein
>delicious

Why don't you have at least 3kg worth of chicken breast in you freezer?

Attached: istockphoto-462258465-170667a.jpg (488x351, 44.64K)

i ate only chicken breast for a whole month and i felt like dying

>i ate only chicken breast for a whole month
Why would you do that?
>felt like dying
How do I know you can't cook to save you life?

I like chicken breasts but they tend to be dry and lacking in flavour. Thight is where it's at.

I eat the whole chicken anyway.

1kg of chicken breast is 8€

>delicious
my chicken breast makes me wanna kill myself

sorry i dont feel like explaining
you sound like you don't even lift

the chicken was enslaved during his whole life
it never saw the light of the day
imagine being born, put in a cage in a dark depressing factory and spend your entire life there
I rather eat fish, the fish didn't suffer

Wild caught fish is superior source of protein and is also cheap. Free of antibiotics and garbage an animal fed

And a shitton of mercury and microplastics

Because I'm cooking 2kg of it right now.

Why dont i have frozen chicken? Nigga i got boxes of meal prepped chicken. Fridge not freezer.

>not raising your own chicken
inb4 cityfag
>not buying free range chicken from local farmers
inb4 metropolitan
>not killing urself

If you knew what they give to eat to chicken, cows and (worst of all) pigs you would never eat them again. Unless you buy local and organic forget it. They literally give thrash to pigs. They grind it and pigs eat it. They have such great genetics that all the toxins go in their fat. The problem is when you eat them you're eating a pig that got fed on thrash. Yes it's cheaper, I will give you that.

Or you could just not live in a 3rd world hellhole.

>I like chicken breasts but they tend to be dry and lacking in flavour
See picrel. I always brine the chicken and slowcook it over several hours. The chicken turns out so soft and juicy you can tear it apart with just a touch.
>what are fish farms

Attached: chicken brine.png (817x521, 88.05K)

>Unless you buy local and organic forget it.
As a matter of fact, I (mostly) do. I concede your point and understand that not everybidy has access to the level of quality food I do andthat, on average, we eat more thrash than we realize.

this is happening in usa and europe though

Yeah, but requires more prep than thighs and at the end of tge day, given the same prep, thighs still wun in the flavour department.

I have a family so I save the tastiest parts for the kids. I've probably eaten more chicken breasts than any part of the chicken ever since. I just made roast chicken today.

>not eating self hunted meat
Cows eat pretty healthy
T. Farmer

Industrial cows eat old rotten candies and GMO cancerous corn. What you get at the grocery store is pure thrash.

Lmao, in the US perhaps. In my country it's just grass and a balanced amount of whats left after pressing rapeseed oil

and what is your country? I do not believe you by the way

Sweden. Also, total ban on growth hormones and other nasty stuff

There's something about red meats that make me feel primal. The blood/juices seeping out of a rare porterhouse, wanting to eat frozen raw liver, I sometimes even get urges when enraged to just start taking massive chunks out of people like Mike Tyson instead of throwing hands. I either have an iron deficiency or some sort of beastman kink.

Attached: fathergascoigne.gif (407x262, 3.92M)

>jack hanma is posting on Any Forums

Dry brining

You do not raise your own chickens you faggot

Costco frozen chicken breasts are the shit. $3/lb, and they're individually wrapped and flattened out so that they thaw out quickly

This was typed by white hands. Learn to cook and season motherfucker

is it even physically possible for swedes to suffer?