When did you realize that deadlift is nothing but a circus trick for ape armed lanklets and ditched it for superior...

When did you realize that deadlift is nothing but a circus trick for ape armed lanklets and ditched it for superior exercises with better cost benefit rations that actually help you put on mass?

Attached: Screenshot_1174.png (963x671, 1.27M)

I like the deadlift because it makes it easy to throw my female around. Simple as.

Like literally one month into lifting. It's not hard to realize that this site gives horrible fitness advice. People here would rather autistically watch a number go up rather than build an aesthetic body because their brains are fried from video games and grinding XP that it's the only way they can translate those dopamine hits into the realm of fitness.

Also after realizing that everyone I met that has really impressive deadlift numbers also looks dyel.

Attached: 1628786830254.png (733x601, 95.47K)

t.

Be honest, the reason you avoid them is because they take actual effort, which is why every DYEL avoids them like the fucking plague. You don't HAVE to do them, but you don't have to autistically post about how shit they are just because you are insecure.

Took me a long time before I did deadlifts, but they are absolutely worth doing even for aesthetics. Built my forearms and traps like literally nothing else. It's practical, fun and there's no better feeling like repping out 500+ and mogging the living shit out of everyone.

Nothing more pussy than being afraid of deadlifts. Great way to out yourselfs as a total dyel.

I like the deadlift. Nothing feels better than progressing in it

>can't bench 4pl8s
I don't even do deadlifts myself anymore, but if you haven't hit 4pl8s for reps you shouldn't give anyone advice lmao

Attached: weakling.jpg (777x622, 32.47K)

Your are mentally ill.

the deadlift is fucking gay
do cheat rows instead

Attached: 1648954029592.png (750x937, 759.43K)

Please elaborate what exercises put on more mass than the deadlift when used for reps and not doing 1x5 im talking going for 5x10 at 4 or 5pl8s

It is likely you won't because again full body exercise and don't try to meme me with cleans and blah blah blah you probably don't know shit about fuck but ill wait closest you'll get is squats but their still btfo

I build my forearms from rock climbing, a way more fun, rewarding, and interesting way to get forearm gains. You literally don't need anything but shrugs for traps. Deadlifting is good for lower back but even that can be supplemented. That's great that you mog most people at the gym doing it, but deadlift numbers do not directly correlate with an aesthetic physique, which is why I don't really bother anymore.

> 1 rep max =/= effort.

You won't be as gassed after a 1 rep max set as you are after a 20-30 or 50 rep set. Stop talking effort when you are just shitting more food for the excuse of bloating and getting bigger lifts on bitchtit lifts.

>Be honest, the reason you avoid them is because they take actual effort
Deadlifts? What? Deadlifts are easy cake man.

every single muscle involved in the deadlift is better targeted by a more specific exercise AND will have to be targetted individually anyway if you want to maximize your potential. exercises that dont carry high injury rate and dont drain you of energy faster than any other lift. it's a lot of effort out for very little gain.

Attached: 1565082717333.webm (480x480, 2.99M)

SHOO SHOO HUNGRY SKELETON

YOU SHALL NOT HAVE MY GAINS

Attached: 1569510235735.gif (540x304, 3.33M)

I do it cus it's the most fun, and this is a hobby that I need to enjoy in order to continue

>everyone who's strong must be fat
Great way to out yourself as yet another dyel. If you genuinely think high-rep sets are difficult then I feel sorry for you.

Attached: weakfuck.png (436x582, 547.32K)

based

Dyel question coming through. My gym has a gay rule about DLs where you always have to let it down softly. Can i replace DLs with good mornings?

I mean purely for lower back.

Do RDLs. I have the same gay rule in my local gym, and I just do RDLs

Lol the reason I stopped doing deadlifts was because I was doing sets of 10 and getting absolutely exhausted by the end of each set. A couple of years later I was speaking to someone else who told me they were the same, so they just did sets of 5 instead. Being the autistic retard that I am it had never occurred to me in over a year that I could change the number of reps in a set.

The eccentric part of the movement is actually bretty gud for aesthetics. If you're looking to build purely your lower back, look into back extensions. If you don't have any place to do back extensions, then good mornings are alright, also RDLs like the other user mentioned.

So many cardiolets itt, it's insane. Unfuck yourself

Attached: haram.jpg (900x474, 98.14K)

If done properly (bracing) deadlifts are a absolutely must have. Testosterone and dopamine rush after you successful lifted the weight, incredible good exercise for your posture what is important in these days (look at all the degenerates with their terrible nerd neck etc) and will make you immune against back pain and injuries, you will profit in daily life (lifting things, lifting your wife and pounding her hard with your strong hip thrusts), will make you mentally stronger (it efforts more mental than physical strength after a certain weight to lift this shit) etc

These guys gets it

I refuse to believe the other people in these thread actually lifts. What the fuck happened to Any Forums.