MY TEETH ARE ROTTING HELP

It started suddenly. I have never had problems with my teeth. No cavities ever. I have gone several days without brushing my teeth and it hasn't had an effect. Now for the last few weeks my teeth have been rotting for some mysterious reason and I can't relax because of that. My dentist appointment is still a month away. My teeth have these dark lines and dots and I have no idea where they came from. I had severe tooth ache (happened with temperature chabges in mouth) for couple of weeks but it has now gotten a bit better.

The only thing that has changed with my oral hygiene in the last few weeks is that I ran out of my fluoride free toothpaste, tried coconut oil and baking soda toothpaste for couple of days and have been using fluoride toothpaste for like the last week. I don't eat much sugar and don't snack at all. I use xylitol and clean inbetween my teeth. I want to have my beautiful teeth back. Kind of like picrel. What do?

Attached: 1648979368967.jpg (650x650, 214.29K)

How are your K2 levels? I know supplementing K2 with D3 allows calcium to direct to the correct places, and also has a role in tooth repair.

Try Davids Sensitive Whitening Nano-Hydroxyapatite Toothpaste. Hydroxyapatite is the same shit they put in astronauts toothpaste to keep their teeth mineralized.

It's throat cancer

>How are your K2 levels?
I have no idea. I don't supplement it either.
>Try Davids Sensitive Whitening Nano-Hydroxyapatite Toothpaste.
Where buy? I'm in Europe.

So fluoride toothpaste repairs daily wear on teeth by forming fluorapatite. Apatite is the crystalline calcium formation in our teeth. But fluorapatite is yellow, hence yellowing of teeth with age. Hydroxylapatite is the same but white. It won't repair your teeth any better, but it will prevent yellowing and slowly reverse it over time.

Post pic of teeth op

Just google Hydroxyapatite Toothpaste and look up their ingredients list.

Could be Candida, check with an oral Dr.

I am going to but the appointment is a month away. Earliest I could get.

get those flossticks

why do you have to wait so long to go to the dentist? I can walk into a dentist office tomorrow if i had any issues with my teeth

>Candida
Brother been eating some stank pussy lmao

Europe or Canada, poor bastard
>Dr Dr I'm dying
Can see you in a month sorry user

I will post a series of three pics. The camera fucked up the colors and focus a bit but I think they are good enough. Here on the right front upper teeth the corner lost a piece when I was kid but it wasn't brown before.
Shit health care system and a poorfag.

Attached: teeth1.jpg (2447x1023, 1.14M)

Never had these before

Attached: teeth2.jpg (2365x2255, 2.14M)

The lighting is not the best

Attached: teeth3.jpg (2844x2827, 2.33M)

It's good that you're on top of teeth care and body observation user, but only your first pic would even begin to worry me.
The last two just look like normal discolouration.
My teeth have those kinds of spots, and have had for years, but none of my dentists have ever been worried.
>t. Pozzbournite

Whew. Hopefully my teeth make it to the dentist appointment.

Keep swigging mouthwash with fluoride after brushing your teeth in the evening, it'll help tide you over until you get to your dentist appointment.

You have staining. Also look into composite bonding for the chipped teeth.
t. dental student

If your dental hygiene has been consistently good then it’s likely nothing to worry about.

stop eating sugar you faggot

I did a google lens search for OPs picture.

The search was

"Hot girls taking selfies"

Based google