Which one giives the most Any Forumsness?

Which one giives the most Any Forumsness?

Attached: .jpg (3774x1688, 570.22K)

meat

The one that tastes the worst

mandarins and limes are the primordial proto-oranges, everything else is wild shit humans bred for empty, water filled size and weight

im addicted to citrus bros

BRUTAL MOGGINGS

sugar,sugar,sugar,sugar. none of them.

>All types of sugar have the same effects.
Fag.

Cretin. I would go for blood orange.

Nope.
Lemon

I aube never seen peeled lemon before this thread in my life

A good grapefruit is definitely the shit

Related question. What's the deal with orange juice? Is it really
> a necessary part of this complete breakfast
or is it a blood sugar spike to keep your body energy dependent on glucose

Attached: Screenshot_20220403-131438.png (720x720, 247.39K)

Thats literally what he said...

same, I always eat it with the rind

Literally just candy in a bottle

I fucking hate grapfruits. I keep confusing and buying them instead of oranges and they taste so fucking bad. I've literally thrown away close to 20 grapfruits since this year because I keep buying the wrong fucking fruit.
Fuck grapefruits
>tfw the emoticons are gone and I can't express my sadness with them

Attached: 1648902129401.png (639x614, 415.25K)

#
When you process plant foods too much, as in fruit juice, you change the chemical structure of their carbs in a bad way and sometimes, like with fruit juice, remove fiber and other beneficial components which, among other things, act as sugar buffers.

#
Kek.

>sugar bombs
ngmi

Wtf is the point of fibre. Seriously why should I care about fibre intake. I just cut my oranges up and suck the juice out of them because I cba peel them and eat them normally or juice them.

poop consistency, bowel movement regularity, and gut health.

I ate 200grams of oats one day and my poops where very nice but they clogged the toilet due to size.

Just eat easily digestible food like meat, bro.

checked. you shouldn't jump your fiber intake that quickly. when i started eating tons of fiber (100 grams of raw oats and 2 fruits, everday) at first it was hell, but i got over it in a week, and my stomach can now take anything (but mexican chili sauces unfortunately).

unironically not a terrible idea (i eat enough meat). the benefits of fiber is that you can't absorb it but your gut microbiome can, so it acts as a buffer so that your stomach takes longer digesting food. protein is also digested slowly, which is why it makes you fart so much. but i wouldn't drop fiber unless you're doing the carnivore diet.

Its a cara cara orange dipshit

Fibre is food for your gut microbiome and also nullifies some of the effects simple sugar has in your body.