Redpill me on vaping

So far vaping with nicotine has helped me quit cigarettes for good (nearly 6 months since the last cig) and lose fat (I vape liquids that taste like dessert to help me cope with less sugar).
Are the health issues related to vaping a meme ? Obviously you shouldn't start if you don't smoke already, otherwise you're an absolute retard.

Attached: file.png (620x413, 422.3K)

>Are the health issues related to vaping a meme?
Did you even look it up yourself? I don't know of any since im not interested but if there are results of people being adversely affected by it, then I wouldn't doubt it. Just because it isn't smoke doesn't mean its not changing your physiology

Most of the time it's some idiot who's been smoking a pack a day for 30 years, starts vaping, has a heart attack, and blames it on the e-cig.

can you show me? You are literally hoping what you are saying is true in hopes of vaping being 100% safe

Vaping is fucking awful for your cardio health. Literally undo all of your progress. Just avoid it if you can. With cigs you have to take time out of your day to go outside and smoke one, but you can hit a vape 100+ times per day and not even realise it.
>t. Retarded vape user

>just willingly give yourself an addiction that after the first few weeks does nothing for you at all and even in the first few weeks all you get is a small head rush similar to standing up too quickly when you haven’t eaten or hydrated enough
Not worth it man. Take it from me. One of the dumbest things I’ve done. 2 years later I’m going through 3 disposables a week.

I also started vaping to quit sugar.
I know it's not healthy but I'd rather have lung issues than be fat.

Avoid nicotine if you can. I have used it to cope with stress at times and now i want it alot

I can anecdotally confirm that for some weird reason I have less chest tightness doing dabs/grass/stoges before running than when I was vaping.

>lung issues
>fat
you can fix one of these while the other is permanent, and yet you chose the permanent one?

>shouldn’t start if you don’t smoke already
Yet you are looking for ways to continue doing it
Stop coping

I thought it was great to quit cigarettes for it too. But after a while I realized I was vaping more than I ever smoked. And that would lead to more nicotine in my body and more irritated lungs. And when it came to quitting it, it was a lot more difficult since I couldn't see any side effects from vaping. No yellow teeth or shit tier skin or stink on my clothes. So if you can use it as a crutch I think it's worth it but be careful with it

This is probably bait but you have to be one of the dumbest fucking people ever.

Vaping is probably worse than smoking because you do it way more. Quitting that stuff made my life feel worth living again.

I had been heavy smoker for 5 years and switched to vaping with nicotine liquid last month. I feel overall healthy but I got serious shoulder problem at the time when I switched to vaping. That's obviously to do with vaping too much. Nicotine and sports are the worst combination

>vape
>hmm tastes pretty nice
>oral fixation satisfied
>no noticeable effect otherwise
Is it just me? Everyone is talking about adverse effects but I feel absolutely nothing. No addiction either, I'll buy like 4 of these in a row and cheef on them all day, and then get bored and forget about them for months.
Is it actually, measurably bad for you? I've seen no hard evidence of this

Attached: fume-ultra-grape-device_600x.jpg (600x840, 23.63K)

ive seen shit saying all sorts of stuff on em, some studies a couple years ago even suggessted nicotine was good for gains, they may have a negative impact but not a major enough one to be of any issue.

idk doesn’t affect my cardio. i took time off from buying it to save money. no withdrawals or anything. i like using it when i cut for the appetite suppressant

Vaping is gay.

Better than smoking, worse than just air. I think it's dangerous because I could knock back waaaay more puffs than when I was smoking so the volume of not-air will get to your lungs more than smoking tends to. I only ever take hits of friends' ones when I'm out drinking but I notice I feel measurably worse than if I don't vape. Also quite gay but can't forget where we are now can we

>vaping with nicotine has helped me quit cigarettes for good
might as well have stuck with the cigs, wtf
>Are the health issues related to vaping a meme ?
something tells me you just want validation and not to actually stop your nicotine habit

Attached: my hope was already low.jpg (327x384, 44.47K)

damn i love inhaling vegetable glycerin which is commonly made from basedbeans