The saturday night bar is open, lads

The saturday night bar is open, lads.

What is on your mind? Have a seat and let it all out.

Attached: file.png (700x461, 442.1K)

I'm ill (poss Covid), lonely, finding it hard to work out as much as I did 2 years ago

It's going to be ok user, you'll find your groove again

Drinking bud light again

Wrote down alot of my problems to organize my thoughts and came to the conclusion that while my past problems still stick with me more than I want them to, they really are not the cause of my current problems

I focused way too much on some past issues and all that energy ultimately got me nowhere
Starting to focus on the root of the current issues and seeing a little progress in life finally

feels ok, still not there yet

Attached: desk.png (1301x655, 1.12M)

>deleted bumble after less than a week again
I don't even know what I expect when I sign up for it. It always ends up the same, and really im not all that interested in dating right now as much as I just want someone else to talk to. I hate social media.

>It always ends up the same
Which is how user?

>girl has told me she's free in person multiple times now if i want to do something
>everytime i text her she says she's just really busy
>she had too many similar life goals that i can't get over her
trying to go off alcohol and just get ripped and fuck some other girl and get over her

Where do I meet a gf anons?

>graduate uni few years back
>move to city for job
>dont know anyone
>meet a few women here and there but none really work out
>generally get along with everyone ok tho
>travel for work for about a year
>covid happens
>dont really run into single women any more

I have seen some people constantly look for geographical cures, and blame their problems on their environment, so I try to see moving apartments or changing gyms as a last resort
But damn it feels like there is absolutely nothing in my area socially right now
Only ideas I have are go back to school or keep changing gyms until I meet someone

Attached: 1639338322308.png (691x633, 458.13K)

>dating girl with ptsd
>away for 4 days on business conference
>can't stop think she will cheat

it's fucking hell lads, i don't trust her and she hasn't done anything, but her mental illness is making me unsure

Tinder bro

what is your experience?
I have had a bad time there myself
Several of my friends gfs told me I suck at using it and that my profile doesnt represent me at all
But I can change it up and get advice, it all never really works for me

Attached: 1633610460277.jpg (125x125, 2.98K)

Dead conversations or conversations that don't get off the ground in the first place (at least on tinder before my ban), fat and/or single mothers who slave away at amazon or some slave job are the primary likes I receive, vacuous alcoholics making up the majority of the user base, me constantly doubting the validity of my profiles. The bot situation got better, but all those items come up in EVERY kind of dating app (tinder, bumble, hinge, okc). I just wind up hitting my head against the wall every time thinking maybe it will be different.

Which shirt for a date with a Tinder qt 3.14 lads?

Attached: shirts.jpg (2906x1894, 713K)

I get frustrated with dating apps, they dont seem to work for me
I will get women interested but they are not people who look appealing to me

right and wear some actual shoes, not sneakers

probably right and pull those pants up
where are you meeting her

>some actual shoes
i need to buy some
some semi-decent restaurant

thanks bros

funny i am what you would call medium ugly and used to get 0 matches on tinder got an iphone pro max 13 shot have my friends take great high quality pics and i got about 50+ matches on bumble and about 5 a week on tinder.

Finally got to talk with cute girl from class, she smiled and laughed I think it went ok but
>didn't even ask her name
>didn't even say goodbye or cya at the end
Fuck bros why am I so autistic and cold? To be fair she didn't ask my name either or said goodbye but she seems generally a bit shy and I should have lead the conversation that way anyway. How to become more welcoming and less distant when meeting new people?

Okay never been on a date what do you do/talk about? I can't ask anyone irl so be as detailed as possible please. I might ask this girl out but I have no idea what to do if she says yes

Attached: 1647318515954.jpg (581x720, 129.72K)

It's all small talk

You get better at it, just start going on dates.

a dumb way to think about it is that women are dudes with vaginas

but really regardless of gender every man and woman has a personality and interests which are not controlled by their gender
try to keep that in mind and be interested in what she is into
keep asking questions
if she mentions she has family in chicago ask is she is from there
if she mentions she likes fishing ask when she got started in that etc

Weave your interests into theirs on the night to form a natural conversation that flows. Staying on one topic is unnecessary for women.

I have no idea what I want to do as a career and I'm bored of being alive. Therapists ask if I wanna kms and I say no, they ask if I want to hurt anyone else and I have to lie and say no. It's not that I'm a sadist or will act on the thoughts, but people have never really faced the consequences of their actions and I'm more than willing to beat the fuck out of someone who is too far removed from the idea that what they do has real impacts in life.
Being passive aggressive because you're insecure that I'm bigger than you needs to be met with active aggression. Therapists won't get it; they tell me that I'm someone I'm not bc I have to lie constantly to them to not get hospitalized, they tell me all my problems stem from childhood. The problem is every childhood story I tell them is fabricated. I'd give a fuck, but work pays 100% of the costs.
Life is boring as fuck and everything that excites me costs a lot of money or is illegal. Not sure how to bring this up to anyone for real advice. I'd like to fall out of an airplane, speed down the highway, take certain drugs, but nothing keeps me excited for so long. Sex gets boring after you can get whomever you choose to, it's just masturbating in a person after a certain point.

Oh yea, 2 Gin and Lime juice on rocks, double if you don't mind.

Attached: RDT_20211201_1712273801581838011796734.jpg (480x543, 31.7K)

Just don't worry about it. If you can't trust the girl I don't know why you've decided to be in a committed relationship with her anyway, I think it's important to tell her how you feel and that it's your responsibility to figure out why you feel this way and how you can deal with it. Unless she did actually cheat then bad luck bro should be careful who you pick just leave her.

Right picture looks way better even if I like left color combination more, I'd say to roll up left shirt and get similar light pose to be sure

Generally just small talk, get her to talk about herself and look for topics or things she says that relate to you somehow and tell her about it. Avoid having it be like an interview constantly asking her shit that just overwhelms anyone. Have fun, be cheeky, don't take yourself too seriously, be playful. If you think about it dates are just to get the girl comfortable around you.

i just learned horrible stuff about my family that i can't even talk about.

Attached: dontwantto.jpg (786x786, 85.25K)

>deleted Tinder
>did CBT exercise to help me stop thinking about women
>have barely thought at all about them for 2 weeks now, feel better than ever

Share the sins of your father user

Attached: mgs4-metal-gear-solid4.gif (360x200, 2.31M)

>Wife divorcing me
>We're selling our house
>We're still living together for the next 2 months
>Lawyers bleeding me dry
>Horny as fuck
>Lifting every day and smoking cigarettes are my only joys now
Please... please kill me bros

Attached: 1647469558208.jpg (424x504, 25.4K)

same bro. family secrets are weird and idk if they can be revealed. My cousins dad grabbed a 17 year old related by marriage girl's pussy on my aunt's 50th. Literally only some know and apparently he has a history of this shit and idk what the fuck to do. The kids of this guy are very close to me and I help guide them a lot, and the dad himself has always been cool to me. But when he drinks too much he gets handsy. Apparently his dad molested some girls too and now i'm starting to think everyone in his bloodline molests/were molested.

I will implore you to start enjoying the moment and forego vices.

Attached: 1591131150470.gif (583x651, 1.12M)

find somethings to be greatful for (other than cigs), i'm sure there are some. this time will pass and you will be in a better place soon bro.

Enjoy what moment? I have no friends. I hate watching TV or movies. My wife was my life and now I live in hell.

You are free now to create your own moments that can only be shared with your personal emanation of God. Your life has no bounds once you are unwound.

when you get your next hot meal appreciate it. go walk around or work out and appreciate you able-body. Hell go volunteer at the homeless shelter / old person's home and see if it gives you perspective. There are always things to be greatful for.