Bro you have to actually talk to girls and make personality gains too

>bro you have to actually talk to girls and make personality gains too
talk to girls
>ew don't talk to us you ugly creep!

Attached: a1a.jpg (600x631, 40.13K)

wow OP! Good job on your first incel meme! We are so happy to have you on board here! We can't wait to see what meme you regurgitate next!

Have you even tried looking good

>>ew don't talk to us you ugly creep!
I can unironically tell you've never talked to a girl. No girl will ever say this to your face, user. Maybe behind your back, which doesnt matter because women with no relayion to you shouldnt exist if they aren't in the same room as you.

I'm so fucking tired of hearing "just talk to girls", it's the most retarded advice ever
Talk to girls where? In public? Bother them and potentially make them feel uncomfortable and annoyed? And talk to them about what? Dumb bullshit like the weather?

just take a cold shower and change your pillowcase bro!

Yes, I looksmaxxed but it didn't help.

Yeah, talk to girls you know. Cold approaching random girls on the street never works.

what if I don't know any girl?

This I don't even have to talk to them they fight for my attention at the clubs and bars around here, literally have them run up on me to twerk against me in the streets if I go clubbing kek

>ew don't talk to us you ugly creep!

Literally never, ever happens.

That's not possible. You inevitably meet girls at uni, work, the gym, some other hobbies, etc. To not know any girls you have to be a basement-dwelling incel.

I'm in uni several days a week, go to the gym several days a week, and I still don't know any women

I am in uni. I go to the gym. I work part time.
In all of those places I am surrounded largely by men for the vast majority of time, and the rare girl I can barely even call an acquaintance, let alone that I know her. Legitimately don't have a single female contact on my phone except my mom

I have tried making eye contact and smiling at girls in bars or clubs but they only ever gave back a disgusted look. It's basically the same as "ew ugly creep".
I am in Computer Science and there are only 6% girls in the major. Also, the whole campus is a technical institute. I haven't talked to a girl my age in almost 4 (four) years.

Lmao all you fucking robot autist wierdos. 'Talk to girls' doesn't mean shuffle up to some strangers and interrupt them like some sperg.
It means actually do something that requires you to meet amd mix with people. The idea is to be in situations where conversation is natural. Dont just walk up to people and droo your spaghetti all over them

Then you must be a recluse, who sits at the back of the class, never talks to anyone and avoid eye contact with everyone.

>I haven't talked to a girl my age in almost 4 (four) years.
Lol fuck a hooker then, it's the best advice I can give. How is that even fucking possible?

Go to a fucking yoga class or something. Jesus its not that hard

>talk to girls actually means do something else than talking with girls
???

Delusional normalfag

Attached: 1627232530247.jpg (638x666, 41.68K)

I speak to other students every day. I never sit alone. I have no problem with eye contact.

Not him, but it's easily possible. I'm in 4th year uni and still a kissless handholdless hugless virgin who never touched a girl nor been on a date nor talked to any girl my age in years. It just doesn't happen. Maybe if your tall and attractive with s ig dick it does

Follow the nip's method.

>How is that even fucking possible?
I just never meet any girls and my cs peers don't know any either. I just work 80h per week because I am so lonely and work distracts me.

If hookers are my only option I'd honestly rather die a kissless virgin