Meal prep containers

What meal prep containers does Any Forums use? I'm planning on getting a whole bunch of new ones and am currently undecided. I'd like to both get plastic (for carrying them around) and glass ones (for eating at home/freezing). I would post this on /ck/ as well, but I think a lot of Any Forumsizens have experience with them.
Also, are microplastics from containers a meme or are they a real danger?

Attached: Ez-Prepa-25-Pack-32oz-3-Compartment-Meal-Prep-Containers-with-Lids.jpg (1500x1500, 270.76K)

If you or somebody in your house eats Hillshire Farms cold cuts, start saving those plastic containers. They lack those little entree dividers but let me tell you these things are useful for meal prep or freezing ingredients, they’re free, and if you lose or crack one you don’t care. DO NOT MICROWAVE them, though.

Why not microwave them?

Take the banana leaf pill

Attached: download.png (1256x934, 1.52M)

I don't know user, I don't live in a jungle right now. Could be hard to come by.

based and tropical pilled
When the bananas in my yard are poppin' I do this. Sadly I live in the mere subtropics so they die back in winter so I gotta wait for fresh leaves.

Get the glass instead of plastic

Im not an expert but if you use plastic make sure its clear not black, as it contains color which can be toxic.

Just these

Attached: E2EA57FD-2275-426D-AA38-8C04C29C60EA.jpg (651x750, 53.5K)

These look pretty small desu

>microplastics

Attached: 1646338378271.jpg (447x329, 23.31K)

This is the cringiest shit ever. Learn how to fucking cook and vary your diet so you aren't eating like some fucking retarded autist.

Heat, cold, acid, and light degrade plastic no matter what type, user. Get glass containers without any plastic lining If you plan to meal prep like an adult. The microplastics problem is far widespread than you can imagine, it's reached pretty much everywhere, and we won't see the consequences for a couple more generations. Just don't prepare meals in the container itself and you'll be ok.

>plastic
NGMI

I’ve got glass ones from IKEA and from Kmart, not sure if you have those in burgerland. Bamboo lidded ones for short use at home fridge, plastics lids for freezing and longer storage, and taking liquid dishes to work. They’re fine to carry around. Plastic containers are easier but should never be heated. I don’t use microwaves much but when I do, glass heats a bit less evenly than with a plate or bowl, and slower. IKEA ones are a bit more prone to chipping, in either case be carful when stacking and some get glass shards in your food it’s not fun.

No, no danger. The seed oils and onions manufactured foods and aluminium and micro plastics and nano plastics and lab made virus and fabric dyes and off gassing cars and pcbs and fumes from roads and pesticides on food and fluoride in water are all perfectly safe and fine trust the experts. Just like ddt and smoking and arsenic were fine.

I have shit to do user, not everybody can be a neat sitting home 24 hours a day.

microplastics

Imagine being so helpless that you have to ask the internet what container to put your food in

>there are literally people here who eat 5-day-old rice, meat and broccoli
just lmfao, autismus maximus. Live a little and learn to cook a quick meal instead of rancid stuff about to mold

Cooking isn't hard at all. What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

I'm not American. And yes, cooking isn't hard, but it takes time if you don't want to eat basic shit. I enjoy cooking on the weekends but I'm too busy during the week. Maybe one day, once you've actually achieved something of substance in your life, you too will get to that point.