How long do I need to lift before I can start roiding?

Attached: 1648761583336.png (1500x500, 66.98K)

Reach 2/3/4/5
Then start roiding.

Attached: family_toss.jpg (900x540, 57.97K)

1rm or 5x5? I can already do all that for 1rm

It's time...

Attached: pepe-muscle-book-store.jpg (1280x1280, 158.37K)

👌💯😂

Daily reminder that stonetoss is a nazi

Based

Omg I love him more now!

Attached: nazeeeeeeeeeesh.jpg (452x678, 31.48K)

Attached: 69D777BF-A438-438B-8469-E90A72CB9F97.png (750x1000, 311.9K)

Wait. For real? I guess that means I have to like him now. Crap.

Since no one else is responding to you, OP...
How long have you been lifting?

5 years

:fire:

I think you're good. What variant/blend are you considering? Length? Do you have any post-cycle figured out? Just want to make sure you've thought through everything beforehand.

How old are you?

Thinking 500 test to start, blast for 16 weeks, cruise for 12. Second cycle probably through in some boldenone, maybe like 700. Got AIs. Im 21

I'll be honest, knowing you probably won't listen to me, but I would beg you to wait until you were at least 25. I say that without trying to be condescending.
SARMS would be right up your alley. I'm 32 and have (and am currently) getting incredible results with them.
You have the AIs figured out, so I commend you for that. Just don't be a silly boy with this stuff. It's real shit. Life altering and internal system altering shit
Got a good diet?

Roid whenever you want. Nobody can decide when the time is right except for yourself

From what Ive seen sarms are all the sides without the gains. Im on the vertical diet. I dont want to wait as Ive already hit my natty limit and lifting is getting boring not making any new PRs

Almost makes up for how unfunny he is.

Shit, I just gained 20 pounds in three months. From Jan 1st to March 31st. Started a 6-week cycle of LGD Jan. 21st. Going to start cutting 4/15 and begin a cycle of Osta/Card. I've had incredible results with them over the years as I'm hesitant to hop on gear.
From watching friends cycle gear over the last few years, my biggest advice, as dumb and simple as it is, would be to stay suuuuuper consistent with all your lifestyle choices.
My cousin was an absolute fool with some Tren he did a couple years ago and his levels are fucked. I could've sworn he was getting gyno. Gains left fairly quickly and he is still in a constant lethargic state.