Squatting with plates under your heels

>squatting with plates under your heels
Do you do it?

Attached: How-To-Squat-With-Plate-Under-Your-Heels.jpg (786x489, 25.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Av3LO2GwpAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i squat barefoot

Yes because it's easier on my lower back and I can't seem to make improvements on mobility. I just can't go ATG no matter how I stretch.

I did in the past in order to stay more upright, but if you're breaking parallel already I think it's a mistake.

>buy shoes with gay homosexual raised heels
>STILL having to use plates
do zoomers really have such garbage ankle mobility nowadays lmao
t. flat shoes chad who doesn't have ankle disabilities

Attached: 1638067961465.jpg (454x675, 22.13K)

Ankle mobility is rarely a problem in your ability to squat deep.
youtu.be/Av3LO2GwpAk

No, I was blessed with olympic lifting-tier squat depth, I squat in flat slip-on Vans and go ass to grass

Now if only I was strong

What's the point with the heel elevation? I dont get it.

Could be legit. I had to when I was in my late teens during a growth spurt. Took a while for the tendons to stretch out enough. The cure for this is third world squatting throughout the day.

Just don't be a fag and have some ankle mobility ya cucks.

No just buy a pair of squat shoes. They'll last you for years. If you're going to do this exercise for years its more than worth the 100-150 euro.

If your hamstrings/gastro are too short or tight you can't squat down flat-footed. You'll dip forward. Bringing your heels up increases your range so you can squat deep with proper form if you lack the muscle mobility

Fourth post best post.
If you can't squat heavy barefoot or at least with flat soles, you have subhuman mobility.

I took a weights class in high school and one guy had to squat with plates below his heels cause he constantly walked and stood on his tip toes (and tried squatting like that but he wound up falling over lmfao). Coach had him do that and it seemed to have worked well for him.

I don't need a cope since I have a perfect squat that would make a commieblock slav jealous, and I worked hard on achieving it.

Weird. I walk like an autist on my tiptoes too, at least when I'm barefoot, and I have a full depth squat.

I picked up these knockoff bad boys at walmart for ten whole dollars, and they work great.

Attached: 1639671351615.jpg (1100x873, 95.52K)

I've tried it but I HATE it. The fact that the entire middle of my foot is just floating in space feels 2spooky4me. Having the only points of contact being my heels on the plate and my toes on the floor killed my stability.

No I squat in my socks and it feels best.

Based me too, I run in my joggers and swap to these when i enter the gym.

i have flat feet so i have to yeah

Sent from my samsung - SM-G991U