How strong would a gorilla be if he took steroids, trained in the gym, learned Judo and BJJ?

How strong would a gorilla be if he took steroids, trained in the gym, learned Judo and BJJ?

Attached: 537eb9c1fb503060f020bddfa5b78c42.jpg (900x1200, 237.91K)

Stronger than you.

Why is Joe rogan on Any Forums?

Also its estimated that a normal goriila can bench around 4000 lbs. So if you dial in proper nutrition, training and anabolics the sky is the limit. Trenanas all day

Untrained, it’s estimated that it could bench 4,000lbs. An untrained man can maybe bench 135. So if a roided powerlifter can bench 600, a gorilla could bench 17,778lbs

no homo but he's kind of handsome

I know this is a meme thread, but it's crazy that a guy of similar size to this gorilla, can only put out a tenth of the same force. All that brain power and what did we trade it for? Well, at least we have weed and cheese burgers; that takes some of the sting off.

People kept asking this question last year. I work at a primate sanctuary and let me tell you how strong these things are WITHOUT all that.
We mostly have chimps but there are some orangutans and one gorilla.
The gorilla’s name is Buck.
We keep Buck locked up in his own cage because otherwise he’d fucking kill all the other apes. The chimps seem pretty threatened by him anyways.
My idiot coworker likes to go around and harass the apes with a taser on the cell bars. I’d stop him but I’m honestly waiting to watch him get torn to shreds one day.
So one time my coworker goes to Buck’s cage and zaps the bars, and Buck lost his mind. He grabbed one of the iron bars and bent it like it was made of playdough. Definitely could’ve gotten out of the cage but I think years of conditioning kept him in. Made my coworker shit his pants though.
Anyways, a gorilla doesn’t need to learn this stuff. Apes learn martial arts naturally through play and they come up with at more effective techniques in trial by error than humans do in a dojo or gym. For an ape, learning to fight is a matter of life or death, or in our sanctuary’s case a matter of biscuits or not.

Do you manage a zoo somewhere in asia or africa or some shit? Literally no zoo would let you keep an ape in a cage.

Even in india you need to give the guy atleast a mile of space and plants at the bare minimum.

17,778lb bench press would do nothing compared to a bite of a leopard. Raw strength isn't the only game in the animal kingdom.

A gorilla has a bite force twice as stronger than a lion

They're already in their hypertrophied state, like a human with low myostatin. I'm sure they could get bigger and stronger with proper training and steroids, but not by that much

Nigga wtf r u talking about

There's an instance of a regular park ranger somewhere; I think it was in Montana in the 70's. He literally shoved his hand down a bears throat and choked it to death. There's a plaque where it happened. That's a normal guy. You really think a gorilla couldn't rip a leopards head right off, or crush its windpipe into paste?

Why the fuck are humans so weak bros?

We traded it for brain power. Now 90% of us work 9-5, then go home to jerk off and go to bed. The other 10%; I wouldn't know.

Shit the fuck up. We literally own the world. A handful of people could kill everybody and everything on earth if they felt like it.

Why do the most glorious animals have to exist in countries where they're surrounded by 3rd world idiot humans

Remember that some of the retards in africa think gorilla meat is tasty somehow

>making shit up and then stating it as fact

Not significantly stronger
They're basically at 90% of their limit by default

I've read before that strength training wouldn't actually do much for a gorilla. Apparently they are already at like 95% of their strength potential already. They start out "fully trained".
I don't remember the source so this could be bs.

Attached: deer.jpg (750x580, 63.19K)