Eat bento box with either chicken, salmon, or the god tier choice of mackerel

>eat bento box with either chicken, salmon, or the god tier choice of mackerel
>lift
>sleep
>receive gainz
it's literally that easy. Why didn't people just tell me this before?

Attached: 1280px-Makunouchi_bento_with_mackerel_of_FamilyMart.jpg (1280x847, 295.79K)

Looks like a nice snack, what do you eat for dinner? Oh sorry Iโ€™m not a 5โ€™4โ€ insect

>wait so if you eat well, train and sleep you have results?!
>wow... I...
retard

god I love mackerel with grated daikon

Kek, I would have to eat 3 of these to feel satiated ๐Ÿ‘Œ

just eat two or three of them in a day. Oh wait...this is definitely a fat mutt post

Thatโ€™s like 1500 calories little guy

why the FUCK aren't these quality, quick meals a thing in the US? The US fucking INVENTED convenience stores, yet the Japanese versions completely mog ours.

Attached: cimg5159.jpg (1500x1125, 626.48K)

Mackerel is legit the most kino fish ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ‘

God I envy the Japanese sometimes

1) profit margin most grocery stores make like 1% most of what keeps them in them out of the red is paid placements and promotions from vendors. Selling things that aren't gas dip into convenience stores margins since almost all of them are are combo gas stations in the US and get zero foot traffic.
2) shelf real-estate this goes back to vendors you usually want the highest value regularly sold item you can get in there or things you can charge a premium for. If you want to sell this one candy bar or lays product they usually require you provide room for all these other ones they want to sell.
3) food safety regs, licenses, liabilities in general are the most bullshit thing in the US and probably going to be costly if you want more than a hot dog roller.

Being a burger is suffering

It's really became some kind of corporate hellscape only fit for lawyers and people willing to prostitutes away any virtue they could have.

We live in a burgerpunk society

it's not fair bros...

Where the hell do you buy that? Looks good

Asia

that's not unagi my nigga

for dinner today I ate 3 eggs and 500g of chicken mince

Attached: AB71CD90-03FC-4EEB-9C8E-4EDE6CA83F16.jpg (351x319, 16.63K)

I ate
>200 grs of rice
>230 grs of meat
>1 small avacado
>a small piece of ramadan pita
and thats because ramadan pita is kino

>Kek, I would have to eat 3 of these to feel satiated

the absolute state of you fat fuck ๐Ÿคฎ