Having a child what should my preg wife eat and do

gentlemen im havin a child not sure what gender and my gf is about 2 weeks pregnant what should she eat to make sure my kid isent a dyel i have fairly good genetics and so does she but nutrition is very important shes eating more meat now like chicken and taking supplements wht other lifestyle things should we add to have a healthy kid who will be big

Attached: camping-quotes-1556677391.jpg (453x452, 55.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1XWeAJZ6K4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For starters, she should stop eating all your punctuation.

I had a child and I fed my wife.

Salmon 2 x a week
Lamb 2 x a week
Beef liver 1 x a week
And a meal to mix it up.

I included snacks like fish eggs, cheeses, and fruits. Typical carb / starch was sweet potato, potato, rice, and other stuff.

Look up the Bradley method

meat fish eggs avocados bananas onions garlic
beans and sweet potatoes
almonds pumpkin seeds cashews walnuts

no fake sugar or preservatives, limit caffeine, obviously remove alcohol and nicotine entirely

sneak ashwaghanda into her food while you're at it, and get back to us in 18 yrs if your son is a total chad

If you want to raise a kid to be healthy and big check out pastoralist diets / feed your kid meat + potatos + dairy.

GOMAD

Meat, good (raw) dairy (including good quality or homemade ice cream for cravings), fruit.
No seed oils
No plastic
Have her exercise.

first thing i thought of when i saw that tent

Attached: tent.png (453x452, 458.46K)

fermented whole milk, the freshest fish you can get, and animal organs, specifically liver and heart. go see the cookbook "Nourishing Traditions" for further info. Make sure you dont over cook the meat

What the fuck is that?

god your son(if thats what you had) is gonna be healthy

Avoid non-stick pans as they shed particles into food that give your child a small dick- not joking.

if you guys eat whole grains make sure theyre either fermented(think sourdough, but you can do this to anything you eat, like just put some yogurt in your oatmeal and soak it over night), or are sprouted. eating non fermented or sprouted whole grains can cause zinc deficiency and theyre hard to digest because they have enzyme inhibitors to keep them from sprouting. sprouting them obviously removes this and so does fermentation

My best rendition of this clip done in about 5 minutes in Paint

youtube.com/watch?v=C1XWeAJZ6K4

Kek

I got a daughter and a son now. They're both happy and healthy, luckily.

Get some term life insurance that will cover the kid and wife if you die before they're adults. I've got $2.5M but you could probably get away with less depending on your current financial situation.

congratulations man, you've done just about the best thing a man can do imo(im 21 and have never had a gf so idk but thats what I want)

For the love of God, make sure she has low phthalate levels in her blood. Pregnant women with high levels have sons with a shorter distance between their balls and asshole. Basically they are more feminine and have shorter dicks. Likely to have a higher chance to be trans when they grow up. If you google you'll find a taiwanese study on how they had participants follow a few guidelines to decrease their levels drastically. It was: don't microwave food in plastic containers, don't use shampoo (or certain kinds of shampoos), don't drink from plastic containers, don't take food supplements and wash your hands regularly. Also check out the book Count Down: How Our Modern World Is Threatening Sperm Counts, Altering Male and Female Reproductive Development, and Imperiling the Future of the Human Race. Or watch the joe rogan episode where he interviews the scientist who wrote it.
Your future son will thank you.

>You have to live it

op here thank you wrote all this down in a list, ive been doing some of these things (basically just giving her my diet) but gonna add the rest

gonna get her blood tested for this then ive heard about this but never understood how to decrease it other then stopping the use of plastic

what else can i do to avoid this? what about meat in styrofoam or in plastic?

the scientist doesnt really tell you how to prevent the issue? like how can she lower pthalate levels in her blood? also link to study please

can you get her blood tested for this? is it a real thing?

read about the ashwghanada thank you i just have to be careful about the dosage

>gender

Attached: 1468216670204.png (1141x1277, 1.78M)