How do I go out drinking on weekends without feeling like complete shit the next morning?

How do I go out drinking on weekends without feeling like complete shit the next morning?

Attached: 098555663.jpg (590x767, 87.65K)

Drink water between drinks, make sure you eat something before to line your stomach, drink less.

Also, booba

get laid and wake up to an image of some slut's face covered in your crusted up cum

drink early, be done by 11 then have water

>How do I drink literal poison without feeling bad after

It's bad for you but the social gains are undeniably worth it.

Attached: tipsy.webm (1920x1080, 331.77K)

Take phenibut. It makes you feel like you’re drunk but your sleep and general health actually improve

Take 700mg-1g NAC an hour before drinking (do NOT take it after-it’s actually dangerous shortly after alcohol). Hangover will be gone or greatly reduced. Seriously this hack has changed my life, went out 4 nights in a row recently and got back to work absolutely fine, something I could never do before.

Get powder and dissolve it in a lot of water, it can be a bit irritating to the stomach in pill form.

Pedialyte popsicles

I love drinking guys. Sometimes I'll go out to 3-4 different bars in 1 night. I don't get hangovers but I pound water and don't get drunk. So fucking fun but it's slowing my gains a lot

Tumby

Attached: 852.png (778x512, 58.54K)

eat salty fast food at 4 a.m.
alternatively drink salt water when before going to bed

Bros why do women who look like on the right think they're fat? that's the ideal female body, i want to have so many babies with her. Since I started nofap I just want to cream inside a chubby tummy woman

bro

what?

because they're clearly 20lbs overweight you fat enabling faggot

was the homophobia really necessary??

No. I am sorry for calling you a faggot. Please forgive me, i’m so sorry please don’t think i’m a bad person I didn’t mean it please god

Because they're fat.

kek

Drink semen to counteract the calories you get from alcohol

stop going to meme and fat positive pages for biology lesson. women her size have to lose several pounds before they can even think about making babies. And the extra fat she has would make it hard for her to breast feed/ produce milk

Stop posting your oneitis here retard, just ask her out

Attached: 1647530438891.jpg (500x628, 46.91K)

she's literally built to cook hot farts in her gut and blast them straight into my mouth