Lifts all going up, feeling strong

>lifts all going up, feeling strong
>still turning 26 a virgin with no friends next week
how's the gymcel going fellow loseranons

Attached: blaha.png (827x657, 459.23K)

what's going on with blaherino? what training is he doing nowadays?

Everytime I remember that I’m a 34 year old autistic NEET kissless virgin I lose the motivation to goto the gym and to count my calories

If I just delude myself into forgetting that I’m a loser, I can stick to my routine and diet and look good, but the moment I remember I am a loser my stop counting calories and stop going to the gym

29 khhv here
Worst part is i had occassion to get a girlfriend, dated one girl but my autism made her run away

Attached: 1648673340584.png (361x265, 78.74K)

Losers failing to breed is good for the collective well being of our society. We need to keep your genes out of the mix.

i think he's doing conjugate right now. his channel's kind of boring without the manufactured e-drama though

>dated one girl but my autism made her run away
sad feels sorry user

220kg dead is decent. Probably not for 10+ years lifting though

At least i chatted up a solid 9/10 girl at gym last week

coach does 278kg in the same video that screenshot is in to be fair

I lift, and don't worry about my "failings". That shit sets me back so I do what I enjoy. I know many of people who had sex and live more misearble lives (to me) so I am fine.

better and better.
I have accepted I'll die alone so I decided I will at least train to reach my potential.
I don't work out to be stronger than anyone else, just to be better than myself

Story?

>meanwhile, JaMarcus will be celebrating the birth of his sixth bastard child from his jail cell, aged 20

Sage

but on the other hand. better a loser than a scheming jew

Met a cute girl, chatted her up
She was into lifting so we went to gym togheter
Then we started meeting at her place or mine
But i never made a move and she lost interest

Should have banged when she told me "uhh my place is free wanna come over"
But then at her place she didnt give me any sexy vibe or anything

Maybe she wasnt into me

Only a 23 yo khv here but it's pretty much guaranteed that I'll stay single until 26. Things are looking good honestly, every year I think I'm at my peak and every year I get stronger and leaner.
5'9 173lbs ~13%bf 1x11/2x12/0/2x5.
Finished college a few months ago and failing to pass tech interviews so pretty sad about being a neet, but I know I'll succeed sooner or later.
Hope you're doing well op.

Attached: 1647302104442.png (1080x960, 1.54M)

>5'9

Yeah women expect you to do everything

I don't understand senpai. How do you go to the gym and not have friends? Do you just literally never talk to anyone? Im friends with like 75% of people at my gym

I go at 2am. There's one other guy there that I see and say hello to. I just have something wrong with my brain where I can't make conversations or banter or whatever. It became easier to just avoid people than struggle to no avail in forced conversation neither side was really enjoying.

Could be worse. Women still mire but I don't know how to talk to them. I wish I could be larger so I can lift more weight but such is life. At least I'm healthy.