What fucking socks are the best

I hate having so many socks. Gold Toe Nike Adidas Puma Reebok Fruit of Loom Hanes Under Armour and probably like 3 others....

I hate having mix colors. I had how some are really thin, others are too tight.

I've bought so many nothing is my "forever" sock to stick to. I'm size 11.5 and they're either too small or waaaay too big.

I'd ask /fa/shion but they were worthless last time I asked about socks.

Attached: 81RArKobSZL._AC_SX679._SX._UX._SY._UY_.jpg (679x599, 50.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marks.com/en/copper-sole-mens-3-pack-extreme-athletic-moisture-guard-technology-ankle-socks-372585.html?cid=DRMKT&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlNfg2rfv9gIV8QaICR3KCgatEAkYAiABEgJYwPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds#372585[color]=BLKAST&372585[size]=6-12
samsclub.com/p/members-mark-10-pair-no-show-sport-sock/prod22632038?xid=plp_product_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like black gold toe 80% cotton quarter socks. They've got nylon and spandex so they last and retain their shape for longer in my experience. I too am 11.5 foot. Get them a size larger if possible because they tend to shrink if you leave them in the dryer for too long or with not enough of other clothing.

if your american then darn tough socks are the best cause they got a lifetime guarantee and got good quality

if you get a tear or whatever just send them back and get a new pair for free

Personally I’ve got really sweaty feet and I get terrible athletes foot. About a year ago I learned that cotton socks are actually way worse for people like me, and socks that are higher in synthetic material breath better, and wick moisture away from feet. Since switching to athletic soaks meant for high sweat, my athletes foot is much better. So if you suffer like me, don’t be fooled into thinking pure cotton is better.

LOL in Canada the cheapest package to mail is like $9, cheaper to just buy new socks.

I've been really enjoying saucony socks, the inferno no shows. I'm a size 12 and the XL fit me great.

I’m a huge fan of stance crew socks. Really tough (had absolutely no issues with holes), comfortable, and very stylish with a ton of different colors and designs to choose from. If you like to have fun socks, Stance is definitely the way to go.

>if your american
>LOL in Canada

Attached: 1636943587629.png (644x726, 62.86K)

I also have sweaty feet and while I like synthetic stuff better with moisture wick and breathability that shit tends to wear and tear quick. I bought a new pair of socks a month ago and one of them got a hole in it the first week. But I have had others that lasted up to 6 months.

Nike Drifit here. Wear them literally every minute I'm not in a shower. A pack can easily last for 6 months if swapped out every other day and washed normally.

Dickies dritech quarter socks. I wear 13s and I think they a nice thickness, and I haven't had them shrink at all.

>"wool" socks
>mostly synthetic
>thin as fuck
I can't stand jews like this making it so hard to find good wool stuff

Goldtoe are fucking amazing, long lasting and well padded, plus not too expensive

For working out, I have some Saucony socks that I have, but I more often than not end up working out in some thin OTC socks I bought in bulk at a farm supply store. They stay up, and I haven't had an issue with holes or sore/sweaty feet in the 2 years I've owned them.

For casual wear, I get the thinkest wool socks I can find, typically OTC or knee length preferably. If I'm wearing shorts, I got some New Balance quarter socks I bought as Sears.

Pic related? Canada is in America.

These are the ones I buy. They seem to hold up pretty decently. marks.com/en/copper-sole-mens-3-pack-extreme-athletic-moisture-guard-technology-ankle-socks-372585.html?cid=DRMKT&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlNfg2rfv9gIV8QaICR3KCgatEAkYAiABEgJYwPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds#372585[color]=BLKAST&372585[size]=6-12

canada is in the americas
shipping is continental US

why would you want warm socks
its hot as fuck

Balega Hidden Comfort. Worth the price and you can get them on Amazon Prime.

I buy these every couple years. Probably the best overall socks.

Attached: sd.png (492x900, 228.53K)

I bought 120 pairs of a black fruit of the loom sock that was nice. Threw away all my other socks and have used them for about 6 years.
I'm thinking about getting a new set soon but they don't make these anymore so I'm in the same boat need a new sock

pic of sock drawer

i just get a big pack of socks from sams like pic related

samsclub.com/p/members-mark-10-pair-no-show-sport-sock/prod22632038?xid=plp_product_4

Family mart socks. It’s worth despite the high shipping fee