Why do keto retards think that carbs are poison? don't all bodybuilders eat carbs? (pic not related)

why do keto retards think that carbs are poison? don't all bodybuilders eat carbs? (pic not related)

Attached: choose wisely3.jpg (640x825, 85.39K)

BUILT FOR BBC

Built for big black cock

high carb diets are poison if you have insulin resistance

People got diabetes from eating 4k calories in refined sugar for 15 years and then decided potatoes had to go.

This, but potatoes and grains unironically do have to go after you become diabetic or prediabetic if you want to reverse it and heal.

Yeah of course but I catch shit from diabetics for eating brown rice.

Carbs are absolutely necessary for energy, testosterone and thyroid/t3/metabolism. You will see no professional athlete/ bodybuilder/ powerlifter who is on a keto diet.

I eat my carbs just before and after working out and not so much like others (150-200g).

I always wondered what happened to him

Attached: Snapchat-1293679911 (1) (1).webm (448x560, 1.19M)

>Why are foods mostly invented by corporations in the last 100 years poison?
>why are foods that correlate with all modern diseases poison?
>why are foods humans never ate for over 1 million years poison?
>why are foods that don't exist during an ice age poison?

Real head scratcher this one...

Zero of those things are true

This ketolard is talking about carbs in each of these statements. This is the sheer mental damage caused by keto.
Keep this is kind.

The dose makes the poison.

Yeah i'm doing keto (ish, more like low carb) to reverse my shitty insulin resistance and blood sugar, but once i've healed properly i will absolutely go back to eating wholesome carbs in reasonable moderation.

> The dose makes the poison
Populations that eat the most whole carb rich foods live the longest

Keto is almost never the complete elimination of carbs. Usually it is limiting carbs to >50g, which is more than enough to maintain normal or athletic bodily function.

you're talking about seed oils right?

Not him but if you're not aware of aware of how damaging modern "food" has been then put the twinkie and read a book.

i did 220 days of keto/carnivore and am now day 6 on a 2 week carb mitochondrial adaptation refeed. i feel like i am poisoning myself. i look like i am being poisoned. after the 2 weeks is up probably going full time hard carni

>i did 220 days of keto/carnivore and am now day 6 on a 2 week carb mitochondrial adaptation refeed. i feel like i am poisoning myself

I had the same experience. I turned on to eating low carb (all meat) through Bear and the Dead well before it was a "thing" in the general population to the extent it is now.

I remember the first time, after being strict zero carb (losing weight, lifting heavy, increasing cardio endurance, etc.) I ate a sandwich at a church dinner I was at, to be polite (rude to sit and not eat in front of ppl).

It was like taking drugs, weird experience.

ngmi

ketards and carnicucks comparing eating a sandwich to drugs. shocker

user the carbs are the primary source of how you're getting energy efficently out of food, protein are there for recovery. To summarize carbs = energy for lift, protein = recovery for lift.

Everyone who says keto is good is either a liar or a fucking retard (common on Any Forums).

I keep carbs way low but not keto level. If I eat too many carbs I just feel sluggish and like shit so I feel them but I don’t take it that far. Still need energy.